Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. SHEZZA

    Wales Prep

    Damn I need a week off ! Not parking near you. Haha or any others for that matter being a newbie I fear mine won't be up to scratch. Was gonna get a full detail done but waiting on a bit of respraying before that !
  2. + 1 on that , quite dear but worth it considering what the ipad cost in the first place.
  3. +1 Won't be fitting until my new exhaust arrives + 2
  4. Just sold my shotgun and a few other bits to raise funds for the zeds new guns in the form of berk hfc's and invidia Gemini exhaust ! :-)
  5. You'd be surprised. So many people have no idea this is coming. I'd sell mine but I've got an eBay special £3.99 magnetic tax disc holder. Couldn't give that away. Stick it on eBay you never no ! Haha
  6. Good idea. Might try selling it , though don't think anyone would buy one now would they !
  7. I like my richbrook tax disc holder. It was my first Mod ! Haha what shall I do with it now? Weigh it in maybe
  8. Have checked drop links this morning and seem to be nice n tight. Went for a blast and now no noise this morning ! Strange one. Hopefully it was a one off maybe !
  9. I had super pro bushes fitted to compression arms , if it is the ball joint could the super pro bush be removed from old arm and fitted into new one ?
  10. Hi folks today a creaking noise has started from the front drivers side when braking or turning right , I've recently had compression arm bushes and drop links at front replaced which has cured the knocking noises and now this creaking noise has started. Just got a bad feeling it could be compression arm ball joint now! Any ideas? Thanks
  11. 1. glrnet+1 £28.40 Blackbery Tart & Brulee 2. JZA70 +1 £28.40 1x WCB, 1 x VCB. 3. The bounty bar kid +1 £28.40 (Brownie & Trifle - both for me anyways ) 4. M13KYF £14.20 5. Toothy +1 £28.40 6. Ken £14.20 7. 14N £14.20 8. Bockaaarck + 1 £28.40 9. Andyvvc +1 £28.40 10. davedutch +1 £28.40 vanilla and creme brulee x 2 11. Gudzy +1 £28.40 - Brownie x2 12. Screamer +1 £28.40 13. Ebized +1 £28.40 puds = 1 x WCB + 1 x VCB 14. Andy James + 1 £28.40 15. Spursmaddave + 1 £28.40 16. gort + 1 £28.40 17. 350zedd + 1 £28.40 Warm Chocolate Brownie & Chocolate Sauce X 2 18.SHEZZA + 1 £28.40 Lemon Blackberry Tart & Creme Brûlée 19. Mrs Buster + Buster £28.40 Lemon Blackberry Tart & Choc Brownie 20. Humpy +1 £28.40 - Warm Chocolate Brownie & Chocolate Sauce X 2 21. jjt £14.20 22. Paddy78 +1 £28.40 Lemon & Blackberry Tart x 2 23. Sharpen +1 £28.40 Veg x1 WCB x2 24. Rickdon +1 £28.40 25. Wizurd £14.20 Warm Chocolate Brownie & Chocolate Sauce 26. Roscoe +1 £28.40 vanilla Creme brûlée with shortbread + warm chocolate brownie & chocolate sauce 27. Scully +1 £28.40 creme brûlée x2 28.
  12. This is true in my case I thought I'd spend a few quid on mine this year to tidy the zed up.not going mad on modding but more mechanical and just general tidy up, replacing knackered bit n bobs. Started with the usual suspect of a stubby aerial and have now just ordered a new exhaust, Cheers Tarmac. ! As well as quite a bit of mechanical stuff. My wish list is slowly getting shorter. Like you say to to make the zed perfect in my eyes. Up to now Ive spent about 3k this year, though I've had my zed for about five years and other than a couple of sets of tyres and servicing that's all I've ever spent in that time so not too bad I guess. Great cars though and I think it's money well spent as I don't plan selling anytime soon.
  13. 1. glrnet+1 £28.40 2. JZA70 +1 £28.40 3. The bounty bar kid +1 £28.40 4. M13KYF £14.20 5. Toothy +1 £28.40 6. Ken £14.20 7. 14N £14.20 8. Bockaaarck + 1 £28.40 9. Andyvvc +1 £28.40 10. davedutch +1 £28.40 11. Gudzy87 +1 £28.40 12. Screamer +1 £28.40 13. Ebized +1 £28.40 14. Andy James + 1 £28.40 15. Spursmaddave + 1 £28.40 16. gort + 1 £28.40 17. 350zedd + 1 £28.40 18.SHEZZA + 1 £28.40
  14. For me it started with a mark 2 MR2 then a Celica GT then a RX8 , Before the ZED.
  15. She doesn't like pork?!? She's ones of these half vegetarians. Only likes chicken and..... Chicken Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Haha my partners the same . Just eats fish n chicken as their ugly apparently and not cute like lambs cows and pigs doesn't eat pork but loves a bacon sandwich ! Haha
  16. Ooh that's nice. Not ! I've got one of those trees outside my house. If it's not blossom it's berries or pigeon shite containing nice berry acid ! Chainsaw comes to mind or you could just park away from it like I do now. Haha that's my rant over.
  17. 1. glrnet - Graham 2. Ken - Ken 3. Ebized - Colin 4. Darren - Darren 5. Will370z - Will 6. Paddy78 - ? 7. Buster - Bob 8. Shezza - Mark 9. TheBountyBarKid - Dipam 10. SpursMadDave - Dave 11. octet - Adrian 12. Humpy - Steve 13. Grundy - Matt 14. Mopedmark - Mark 15, 14N - Ian 16. Andyvvc - Andy 17. Mrs Keyser - Kim 18. ioneabee - Andy 19. Howee - ? 20. JetSet - Pete, one or two cars? 21. Wizurd. - Dan 22. davedutch - Dave 23. Ph7 - ? 24. Gudzy - Tom 25. Atkin666 - Chris 26. 2 drives now available but no accommodation (was Matt) 27. chirag1988 - ? 28. Ragtopzed1 - ? 29. Bockaarck - Straun 30. AmyZed - Amy 31. Lexx - Al 32. Andy James - Andy 33. Screamer - Mike 34. jjt - Jonathan 35. 350zedd - Stephen 36. Rickdon - Richard 37. Shire - James 38. Sharpen - ? 39. GT4 Zed - Bennet 40. Nigel Barfoot - Nigel? 41. Leosille - Ryan 42. M13KYF - Mike 43.Spatt - ? 44. HaydnH - Haydn 45. Madmikester - Mike 46. Toothy - ? 47. Harryjax - Dave I think? 48. choptop. - Rich 49. gort - Bill 50. Beavis - Dave 51. Scully - Alexander 52. Roscoe - Ross 53. JZA70 - Marki
  18. 1. The bounty bar kid 2. The bounty bar kid partner 3.SHEZZA Partner
  19. Hmmm mines starting to go like this on a 55 plate. I might try my luck.
  20. 1. Kris (HR) 2. Floydbax (DE) 3) Tommo79 (DE) 4) Eatonm90 (DE) 5) Dale (HR) 6)SHEZZA (DE)
  21. Nice one graham for pointing that out. Takes me backs to when my mate had a Mexico in the 90's. Side ways fun! Next week series one land rover which I'm looking forward too as my dad rebuilt one of these when I was a youngster and have a lot of happy memories of that too.
  22. Welcome and hello from newcastle under lyme
  23. Cheers flyboy it's all sorted now thanks
×
×
  • Create New...