Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. Ok so after a visit to the cougar store on sat I now have some shinny blue super pro bushes. Whilst on the ramp Andy had a good look around at the rest of the suspension and discovered that one of the front drop links was worn also. Un-fortunately they had just used there last pair on a previous zed with the same issue. So I took it upon myself to have a go at these , ordered a pair of new drop links and nuts from Clark Motorsport which arrived next day and this evening I have fitted them. All this has done the trick and I now have no knocking of rattling noises and the car feels like new. A big thank you to Mitz and Andy at the cougar store and Ewen at Clark Motorsport for all your help
  2. Hi folks my drivers window goes to high catching at the top and has now split the rubber seal at the top of the door mirror. It still goes up and down fine and auto drops etc when opening the door. Will carrying out the reset procedure sort this or is there something else a miss. Need to replace the seal but don't won't it splitting again. Any help would be great thanks Mark
  3. Mine too . I used to have to drive under an archway to the car park at the rear of my house. My mate called it the bat cave ! Haha
  4. At least 3.5 i'd say!
  5. About 34.5 then....well someone had to Was going to put it in seconds but I thought that's just taking the pi**. Haha it would . Then I'd feel really old. Lot's older than you & me both on here, ...but I think the young one's are starting to take over now. Well when I was a lad first car was a mk2 fiesta XR2 at 19 . MR2 at 21 .Celica at 23 .RX8 at 29. I like jap cars! So you young un's have started well. Haha
  6. About 34.5 then....well someone had to Was going to put it in seconds but I thought that's just taking the pi**. Haha it would . Then I'd feel really old.
  7. Could do with some help with English too. Haha 350z GT full V1 nismo kit
  8. I'm 38.4 and have my zed 5.6 years. I'll let you guys do the math.
  9. Welcome. Admiral are good for declaring mods you can do it online very easily.
  10. Oh and MOT
  11. Had a P3 (the daddy!) done on mine for £260 though that was at main dealer.
  12. Ok cheers I'll have a ring around on monday
  13. Yes I was thinking complete arm. Just wondering where to get fitted , within the Newcastle under Lyme area ?
  14. Not unsafe , that's good to hear unlike the knocking noise , turns heads for the wrong reason down my street. Yeah LHS. Defo next payday job though as don't think I'm capable of this myself . First attempt at brakes today and all went well.
  15. So whilst fitting new front discs and pads today noticed this ! I've had a knocking noise now for some time but only on the road outside my house which is rough as. Thinking this is the next job. But how urgent as just forked out for new breaks !
  16. A little one of mine !
  17. SHEZZA

    NW names list

    HiVarley16 - Stoke martinmac - Southern Lake District Unabashed - Northwich AK350Z - West Cumbria HEADPHONES - Manchester Ricey - Chester Greeny - Chester ChrisS - Corwen ste01 - St. Helens Matt L - Stoke Quavey - Lancaster LukeaJones - Rhyl Clarkie34 - Wigan JetSet - Chester/Deeside ray350gt4 - St helens/Rainhill Marzman - Macclesfield Brown7758 - Chorley Jenni86 - Bolton threefiftyz - Preston Bakseedaa - Preston M13KYF - Altrincham 370nel - Warrington rogerxp - Stockport |Chris| - Manchester haz65 - Leicester Beavis- Newcastle Under Lyme Dillydot82 - Preston iram - Manchester (black edition no.123) ianphampton - Hyde (Gtr Manchester) xstric9x - Wrexham RichieB - NW Cumbria cowie - West Cumbria 88291 - Chester andyh83 - Bolton Goodatcrashing - Altrincham (only during holidays) andylb - Preston Squee - Chester manphibian - Blackpool reddog6 2 st annes Sickboy123 - Bolton Philw99 - Macclesfield (Gtr Manchester) dragon - Bury Chee350 - Southport blahblah - Wrexham yellowspeedster - Colne Mr mav - Wirral bobmac - Lancaster dave/cath - Manchester Hubris - NW Cumbria JohnPaul - Liverpool TomS - Manchester Swifty - Manchester Bodeboo - Wirral JAMIE MOY - Dundee, Tayside LiamR - Lancaster the.man - preston Sharpen - Manchester Patwudz - North west Cumbria ray350gt4 - St Helens Badger - Crewe kew777 - Southport MikejUK - Bolton jhutch - Stockport Moo8774 _ Crewe. Gravy- Preston. Mike - H Runcorn. N9JAH - Stockport Diab2005 - Chester ian9r - Sandbach Ridz - Wilmslow Louisa911 - Kirkby Lonsdale Flyboy - Stafford Devilz101 - Stalybridge (Gtr Manchester) Phil370z - W Cumbria Hash - Bradford Woods1 - Leyland MrRoper - Leylan Dayy - Warrington csscallum - Lancaster duke17_22 Holmes Chapel Easty - Lowton (Warrington Area) Chris "Doghead" Dorgan - Crosby Liverpool maddog1982 - Sandbach (Cheshire East) misterchris-Stockport DJB55 - Grappenhall / Warrington Andygore - Warrington westy1304 - NW Cumbria Spatt - Bury Briggsybriggs1- clitheroe (blackburn area) Patwudz - North West Cumbria lbeddowscbr - warrington Wayne370Z - Astley SHEZZA - Newcastle under Lyme
  18. It's a bit lighter though with front strut brace removed !
  19. Nooooo zeds before weds. Haha
  20. I agree nice colour and the best kit for a zed. Though I might be a bit biased !
  21. Great cheer's for that.
  22. Hi I no this is off topic just wondered where you had your wheel done and how much. Thanks
  23. Replaced crappy stubby aerial with RDX stubby from Tarmac Sportz. Now I can get stations other than just Radio 1 Wow !
  24. SHEZZA

    OHH YYESSSSS

    Admiral for me too and good for declaring Mods. Used them for the last three years. Never go with there renewal quote though, came through this year at £700 (multicar ) did a new quote online and dropped £ 300 !
×
×
  • Create New...