Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. Just googled it bud VQ35DE Spark Plug NGK PLFR6A-11 - Z1Motorsports.com www.z1motorsports.com › ... › New OEM Parts › 350Z › Engine Electrical NGK PFLR6A-11. This plug is one step colder than factory (PLFR5A-11) for the DE engine
  2. Welcome to the forum. Check out the meets in the west midlands meets section. I'd give you a link but not sure how ! Haha. Sure I4N will be along to help shortly.
  3. Thought I saw your car ! When you was leaving at about five. Where were you hiding, did you come and see the zed stand ? I was a few rows up with Auto BMC mate! Shows I didn't go far, though after catching a couple of people sat on the wing of my car ! Who can blame me.
  4. Thanks to Mr n Mrs Hollowpoint for the organisation. A really great day ! Catching up with old friends and making new ones too. Being the first at the services I just had to be the last to leave ! Now where did i leave my Zed ! Haha
  5. Thought I saw your car ! When you was leaving at about five. Where were you hiding, did you come and see the zed stand ?
  6. I was there, I was the one with the black 350 with the nismo body kit and wheels.
  7. TDI NORTH at Warrington about n hour from Wolverhampton,do the up-rev in partnership with ABBEY MOTORSPORT I've not used them but I think others have on here.
  8. I'm at the services , think I must be first !
  9. Just chance it m8 reading back on the thread there should be some places left.
  10. There's no kuro , though it would be invisible ! Guess I'll stick with yellow. Haha
  11. So just got back from ZedFest after having a cracking weekend ! A big thank you to Derek and co for organising the event. As for the show and shine the competition was stiff ! With a dozen cars or so 4 being 350's and one 370. Having said that we walked away with four awards. One being myself ZedFest 2014 car of the day. I'm really chuffed about It and it now has pride of place on the Mantelpiece. A big thank you once again and here's a couple of snaps.
  12. C'mon zedders where are you !?
  13. I'm after a decent body shop to get some work done to mine, where's it gone you'll have to let me know how you get on.
  14. Ok well if you see a crazy man flashing and waving in a red clio you'll know who it is. Haha
  15. Could have been mate id say it was about Seven on Monday evening heading east just before the mere tunnel.
  16. We could do with some kind of secret signal maybe. Haha
  17. As per title saw a red zed on the A50 in stoke on trent today and I want to flash n wave but thinking I'd look a bit daft doing that as I was in my clio ! Haha
  18. Haha think Wackywill is desperate for that grill, the lengths some people will go to. How many doughnuts did you give buster will ?
  19. +1 too right!
  20. Ok so next on the list of repairs is the drivers side window reset procedure as it's now going to high and has split the rubber seal above the wing mirror. so I'm after a replacement and also while I'm at it a replacement plastic cover that goes over the tweeter as this has cracked also. Picture of mine I've seen these on fleabay but thought I'd have a go here first. Any help would be great. Thanks http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141347168318 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141353208797
  21. Sat on a lamp post. Sorry couldn't help myself ! Hehe
  22. Haha yeah I spotted this earlier too.
  23. Happy Birthday.
×
×
  • Create New...