Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. SHEZZA

    Which box

    Cobra or scorpion like others have said are your best options for your budget. Stay away from japspeed it will cost you more in the long run as I found out.
  2. How about the y pipe ? The flexi joints are the usual suspect oem or after market.
  3. Fitted silvatec front indicator bulbs. Also have clear reflectors and a clear rear fog light cluster to fit but it's too cold for that. Before After
  4. Clear rear fog light, clear front reflectors, some silvertec indicator bulbs and some cash for new badges as I can't decide which ones to go for.
  5. Isn't that the V1 kit like you have? Yes, apart from I have the V1 bumper and that one has a front lip on the oem bumper. I really like the look of the lip though.
  6. Check out the cosford meet photos. There was a temper orange with some kit on. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91245-raf-cosford-paintballz-2014-the-photos/
  7. Welcome. Keep an eye out for LakeZ 2015 meet in June.
  8. yeh lol, u got a good eye forgot to mention a few other specs on the car too, the rear looks a lil bland for my liking thou, i really like the Blitz spoiler with the TS diffuser Nice one ,your right defiantly needs something to finish the rear off. I've got the V1 spats and spoiler and love em. Welcome to Zeditis ! Haha
  9. Welcome, nice looking zed. Looks like you've got the V1 side skirts aswell
  10. Welcome Chris, I'm just down the road in Newcastle under lyme.
  11. Hi Steve are your new badges the ones from Tarmac. I'm thinking about these but not sure wether they'll on the rear ?
  12. I'll have a couple then for the clio as I only ever seem to see other zeds when I'm driving that. I might not look so much like a nutter when waving at them, that's if they see the sticker ! Haha 1.Daryl. x1 2.The bounty bar kid. x1 3. brillomaster. x1 4. nowhereboy. x1 5.martinmac. x1 6 Jdm owner. x1 7. ATTAK Z. x2 8. Ken. x 2 9 glrnet x 2 (original stylee if poss) 10. gort x1 11. GIXXERUK x1 12. SHEZZA x 2
  13. Cheers papa, how could I forget zmanalex
  14. Get the complete mishimoto cooling fan shroud. Link below is to Tarmac sportz or clark Motorsport sell them or even try the cougar store. All recommended traders on here. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_Mishimoto_350Z_Fan_Shroud/350z-MMFS-350Z-03_.aspx
  15. Love it Tom I'm in need of a front end respray and can't make my mind up whether to change the bonnet while I'm at it. Seeing this has made me seriously think about it, looks awesome mate.
  16. Doubt that he's even quick backwards ! By the sounds of it. Haha
  17. +1 that does look quick !
  18. I'll take these please
  19. +1 for berks and invidia combo they do work well together, love mine.
  20. Haha fancy that. Glad he's got it sorted, was a little loud when I saw him at the cosford meet.
  21. Cheers guys. Just got back from a weekend away in Nottingham, had a great time.
  22. Are they a bodyshop?? They sure are. Okay any contact details or address for them... As so pi**ed don't even wanna look at my car right now... Here you go. http://www.rt-performance.co.uk/
  23. Thet Are they a bodyshop?? They sure are.
×
×
  • Create New...