Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. The support races for F1 like GP2 have been shown this year in HD on Eurosport. Beats me why they cant show the F1 race in HD
  2. Take That Will see what we can do
  3. to the forum
  4. to the forum
  5. The best bit of the race for me was when Hamilton was asked about the light level " The light is fine" then vettels engine blew up!
  6. to the forum
  7. Approx 50-60 miles for the ecu to adapt. But i would be doing a ecu reset after fitting.
  8. to the forum
  9. to the forum
  10. Spam and name calling posts deleted.
  11. It is 50 posts to sell a zed and only 15 for another car. Agree that its strange to be selling a car when only bought in September
  12. Sounds ****ing awful imho
  13. to the forum
  14. I dont bother with any of the above. I just have a Spiderbox but thats all i can say about it My Humax was demoted to the bedroom
  15. I just thought i did take these with my own camera Full size on there way to you Martin
  16. Saw them in Malta last month.
  17. I am quite sure you can either pm the OP or find it on many other sites on the interweb if you look for it.
  18. I removed it because its hacking and not really suitable for a car forum. Forum may also attract unwanted attention. OP has been pm'd.
  19. http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/ne ... ticle.html
  20. http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/ne ... ticle.html
  21. All depends what you want it for Wayne. If your into gaming stick with the pc.
  22. Any talk of Christmas in October warrants a imho FFS the clocks have not changed yet
×
×
  • Create New...