Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. 50's? Born 1964 Several decades after Colin Just a shame you haven't worn so well and are now to slow to keep up with us on the Welsh drives If you say so Been there seen it and got the t-shirt and the video And your forgetting that i normally lead the entire convoy from Bala to Betws to the evo-triangle
  2. +1 your family must have been very nice to get you something so cool. I can remember when I was younger by about 3 or 4 I knew all my toy cars porches, 'rari's and lambos. BMW wasnt so big then. I could name all the cars 959 911 964 and so on. I only really played with cars not so much toys. Im gonna find out where they are My grandparents got it for me, they were always very generous with toys for us.
  3. 50's? Born 1964 Several decades after Colin
  4. I get called a lot of things but never cute
  5. Just sifting through some old photographs and found this The car would probably be worth a fortune today , proper job not plastic and i remember it was blue Anyhow have a good laugh, taken sometime in the 60's Does not need lowering or spacer's either
  6. As a family man we are trying to keep up with technology. So i bought my son an iPod, my daughter an iPhone and myself an iPad. I felt sorry for the wife so i bought her an iRon and that's when it all ****ing kicked off. What an ungrateful bitch!
  7. Guide now posted by Alex here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=41330
  8. Looks an excellent guide and thankyou for posting this up I still maintain that you could have easily paid a small trader fee and made a little bit of money from this because there will be quite a few interested in this. But that's water under the bridge now you have made your decision.
  9. Its not the same car What do you fancy Rich?
  10. Only done 34k on a diesel? I would not bother changing it. Sounds to me you have the car you want already
  11. Does the new car arriving have synthetic oil for the engines lubricant? There is a theory that a good mineral oil is better for the first few thousand miles to allow the engine to bed in before switching to a good synthetic.
  12. The thread was actually 5 posts long when it was cleaned - the original posts were removed as they were indicative of an intent to trade, IMHO as well as that of the Admin who made the 1st edit. I removed the original posts and just left the one made by Chesterfield. The issue of paying a trader fee has been discussed with Alex in private before
  13. A day No its a annual part/full time traders fee of £25/£50 respectively
  14. +1 My email is in my profile too
  15. Her status should be changed from Z legend to forum slapper
  16. And yet another reason for having a shed to go to work in, especially where i work
  17. I am flattered Nixy
  18. +1 He wont be for long if he carries on Nope no one else involved. Its just the trader fee issue
  19. Very nice But shocking that a brand new car should have overspray on it
  20. Beavis

    Wales Sept 10 Pics

    Looks like the Horseshoe pass to me
  21. UK cars have Brembo's so the pad is different
  22. viewtopic.php?f=67&t=35775
×
×
  • Create New...