Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Crikey!
  2. Mate - for an attitude like that when you are giving her £2k for a days work, I wouldn't want her. I know you don't want to disappoint your missus but there are plenty of creative photographers who will be able to do an equally good or better job. It is still going to be pricecy but you if you get a package with a DVD, it won't be difficult to make copies yourself.
  3. Bring a plentiful supply of these up to the hoon this year.....and we will give you some square sausage in return.
  4. I never had an issue with MR2 roadster - got the occasional hairdresser comment though! ........really like MR2 but at present, if I was going to buy something cheaper for enjoyment, it would have something like an s1 elise. Dr Pepper - Whats the worst that could happen?
  5. Can't wait to unleash the G220 on my zed. Waiting for the service to be comepleted first though - ok - warmer weather to come in
  6. Some great pics!
  7. I can vouch for this car and how well it has been looked after - I believe it is still for sale Richy.
  8. Very nice - welcome!
  9. You worry me Dave as I don't even know when you are joking anymore!
  10. There is a full set with tyres for 227ish at the moment I believe. I will check at home - on phone just now
  11. You didn't look too hard! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/nissan-350z-rear- ... 1e60b22d99
  12. We were honouring his wish to remain out the public eye. Guy was a legend. I remember ing going to see the foo fighters in the Barrowlands years ago and they played Baker Street - it was golden!
  13. Glad to see romance is alive and well.....remember though, whatever she spends on a ring you get to spend on z goodies!
  14. OOoooooooffffffffft
  15. The last few years have hardly been normal circumstances though, for example the FTSE 100 was at 6500 ish in 2008, dropping to 3500 in 2009 and is now back up to around 6000. I'd be very cautious about planning investments on the gains you've made recently. Wise words. The reason I started was because of the crash and I guessed that there would be this sharp rise. Strategy will change later this year and move to less risky stocks. If I was to invest just now, say 2k for a period of 6 months, what would be your advice?
  16. im sorry guys but green wheels are gay at the best of times, esp on a standard GM why not pain all the silver bits black and leave the grey grey? someone photoshop that for the gentleman Thought it was just me hating the green, especially with stock GM and alzean leather. Looks like a patchwork quilt.
  17. Surely that someone ripping it! No one could be that dense?
  18. I would love to dabble in this but me no clevers enough....durp!
  19. Not as much as I like your discount Those struts look the mutts nuts
  20. Say thank you to the man that started the raffle frenzy! ......i.e. this one! ......Tarmac will do these at a discounted rate when I come to buy them though, eh tarmac!
  21. I think by the sounds of it we could assemble a small squad of people from here to come do it for you mate? You get the beers and pizza in! Hope you get some heating with burning up too much cash!
  22. That's Cuba off the 'Places to visit' list!
×
×
  • Create New...