Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. +1000 ...but he does have a 350z.
  2. I had actually just replied to your last post but I think you thought better and deleted it as when I clicked submit it was gone. To sum it up for other members: Using as many swear words as possible he said that users on this site suck up to people they don't know by complementing each others cars. I tried to reply: I said you wheels were ugly and overpriced as that is my opinion. If you like them that is all that should matter to you! In addition, this is a very friendly and helpful forum. Think about the way you are talking to people if you wish to remain part of it. P.S. Lady's is the singular possessive which makes no sense in the manner you have used it. You needed the plural non possessive form which is 'ladies'. Once you get your head round that I will correct the rest for you.
  3. Mate, no offence, but you are a complete and utter arsehole! Sorry mods- his post in the 'Spotted on Ebay' was out of order too! viewtopic.php?f=41&t=45480
  4. Thats a beast - do you really need a remap! That things not exactly slow in stock form!
  5. Pictures of you trophy cabinet too please!
  6. Very impressive!
  7. Good job, with spelling like that from a teacher There's a difference - he's a 'tech teacher'.
  8. My schoolkids taught me that You taught me the.... OOooOoOwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee
  9. Sourced from?
  10. Agreed - I hope you are going for the black bottom too Jay
  11. Ugly and overpriced
  12. Where did you source it in the end matey?
  13. Stealth look http://imedia.brookes.ac.uk/imageshare/ ... ighter.jpg
  14. If you need an 06 airbox, I think Neilp has one of these going soon......
  15. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/nissan-350z-nismo ... 2eb30a8000
  16. Ok, I was being unfair.......
  17. Tasty new brief
  18. Its ok you remind me of chuckie from rugrats
  19. I'm pretty sure we have gone over this before mate - you no longer ride your bike as the doctor advised against it after your toilet troubles:
  20. On reflection, maybe not a good choice of pics - I am at a ceilidh and sweating my nuts off in the first and look like I need a good feed in the second
  21. Erm thanks I think? Lets put it to the vote - we can call it haircompare.com
  22. Thats a nightmare of mine!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...