Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. I take it he didn't read the advert carefully.
  2. +1 on a loose connection under the seat.
  3. Pretty sure there is already a thread on here about this with a few users showing their interest.
  4. All aboard the Pirate ship, 'The Range Express', Aye, Aye Captain! Bought back with a minor loss in shares after a moment of weakness! I hope it pays off this week. You are indeed the Mr Hokey Cokey of the 350z Share Dealing Club. Why not RMP? 10 x the profit if Puntland/Georgia comes in?? Also 10x the risk of a bigger decline in SP if it doesn't!
  5. It seems that you have to confirm your vote this time folks. They send an email to click a link and confirm it so check your inbox or junk mail folders as that is where mine was Thanks again!
  6. Serious squeaky bum time! Hope all works out well for you and it's a lesson learned. I have had a few lessons in my past I saw a programme the other day where a boy used a compound from work (to bond railway metal?) to destroy the camera that flashed him. What he didn't realise is the footage is stored in the ground under the camera supposedly. So the camera was a mess but the footage remained. Well caught and jailed for 3 months.
  7. They are desperate for sales! What they don't realise is, if they gave a professional service, they would be far more likely to get a sale!
  8. webuyanywife.com, webuyanywife.com, any, any, any any. webuyanywife.com - any size, any looks, any age, any price, from fifty quid to a hundred grand. webuyanywife.com, webuyanywife.com, any, any, any any. webuyanywife.com - buy a newer car and make her your ex, you can get a better deal when you buy next. webuyanywife.com - enter her bra size now at webuyanywife.com.
  9. http://www.webuyanywife.co.uk That's a dragon den moment.
  10. All aboard the Pirate ship, 'The Range Express', Aye, Aye Captain! Bought back with a minor loss in shares after a moment of weakness! I hope it pays off this week.
  11. Burn that front bumper and crush those alloys! Ewww
  12. That cannot be for real!!! That is awesome
  13. Looking tidy! I agree another colour introduced would really break things up!
  14. Lovely bike and Mx5 Welcome aboard!
  15. Photobucket all the way for pics!
  16. +1 on the own birthday message - thought you had reached a new low!
  17. Let's see some pics of the bikes...
  18. How long would that last in the UK?
  19. Get some pics up matey!
  20. Thank you everybody!!! A fantastic start - I better get her cleaned up and get some decent snaps of her incase I get through to the next round.
  21. Hello everyone, I am hoping the forum can lend me some support. I entered Nissan Idol this year and have now been put up for the 2nd round of voting. It is option one - Craig Bissett. I know most of the old schoolers on here are familiar with my zed but some aren't so I have put listed some details below. I really appreciate your vote Don't be naughty and be swayed by the Red R32! It was bought not built! http://www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk/idol ... l-round-2/ Black 350z GT JWT pop charger PIAA wipers 350z stitched mats front and boot Carbon strut with Tommy K Ferodo DS2500 racing pads front and rear EBC Turbo grooved discs front and rear HEL Red braided lines Red Brembo calipers Nismo Oil cap Nismo rad cap Red/Black carbon engine cover Red/black carbon brake/battery lids Black carbon brake/battery lid surrounds Polished coolant tank Polished power steering tank Nismo V1 Spoiler plus fitment Amuse side skirts and front & fitted Amuse rear bumper & fitted Bonnet bulge & fitted Z Dipstick cover Bride Ergo II Racing seats (Red) Bride seat rails Heather leather seats panel cover Polished plenum Polished throttle body spacer Aftermarket Carbon Engine Strut Bonnet Dampers Red and black engine show bolts Denso iridium spark plus Gates belts and fitment Rays Ro-Ja Alloys (2 piece split rim) 19x10 26 et offset (fronts) 265/30/19 19x11 ?? et offset (rears) 285/30/19 D1 Spec Throttle Controller Japspeed decats Japspeed y pipe Nismo airbag resistors Aftermarket red wheel lugs Scorpion Exhaust Demon coolant hoses (red) Samco red intake pipe Dream Customz Headlights -Demon eye halos (remote controlled) -Black internals and cleared out -strobe bulbs and control unit Stubby s2000 aerial
  22. I will give you lessons old yin You won't look back Alex - honest!
×
×
  • Create New...