Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Yeah go for a decent macbook pro with dual boot. ....or just get a macbook - what compatibility issues do you think you will have?
  2. I was always a Windows man - but took the dive in at a Macbook Pro on OS X and I would never go back! More robust, more efficient and more user friendly although they are more expensive. Initial outlay is recouped though as they tend to last longer....
  3. Some people have too much time - including me for watching!
  4. I have never tasted Red Bull and hopefully I never do Red Bull goes a bit like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZMb2i4K8jc
  5. welcome
  6. Maybe its task is simple to light up the button Very popular install - buttons that are there to light up....themselves.
  7. Old program mate - mentioned a few years ago!
  8. Some of speed limit removal or homemade throttle controller? ? ? Who knows?
  9. Good price it seems: http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i&k ... ZESP9519PK
  10. Do you like naked middle aged women Ooooohhhhhhh - the sparkles are out for you now!
  11. Just checking... Have you tried going 88 miles per hour?
  12. We need are poll for how many sexy people have spoilers and how many sexy people don't. How many ugly buggers have them, how many don't. Photo evidence required for sexiness if you are female - naked gets bonus points!
  13. It is Relentless -they like it in a man size can!
  14. How funny would it be if you stepped out your car to this when you switched it! Under car lighting -
  15. I had a rattling heat shield on my MR2 around 5 years ago - jubilee clipped it and that sorted it for a while. Then it started again so it got ripped off - had no problems thereafter
  16. There are dozens of threads on here about drifting......if you want to do it well then you are looking at some major modifications and big expense. If you are talking about getting the back end out a little for a bit of fun during a track day then it can pretty much do it from stock. Sure the experts will be along to clarify further...
  17. Ahhhhh, how I miss posts like this: Firstly: and incase I don't get a chance later:
  18. £1.04 closing price. Would be good except: I average £1.85 and I convinced my g/friend it was a great buy at £2.25 and my mum at £3.39 and father-in-law at nearly £4. It can't come soon enough. They don't talk to me any more......... Father in law at £4! Is he still your father in law! The BB for RRL is a total farce just now - one poster in particular is doing everyone's banger in!
  19. pish tonight!
  20. Yeah - we were denied a try...he should of sent that to the screens. But some go with you and some go against you. We would of still been beat.
  21. You are right. A ten minute spell in the 2nd half cost us most of our points. We were excellent at the start and we were strong the end. I have to save those 'Hogg' is looking great for his first cap.
  22. Typical - come out in the 2nd half and completely **** it up!
  23. Good fast start to the game!
×
×
  • Create New...