Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. You should NEVER need to ask this. EVER. If you don't know already then you load up vids of each on YouTube. Whichever you go tingly at is the one you drive. It is 100% ruled by the heart. It's not buying a house to raise a family in. It's picking a car to thrash round a track for a few minutes. You want smiles per minute not a fricken utility room and 'substantial fourth bedroom'.
  2. From a performance aspect you are best to stick to Rays. Forged so very light, strong and proven.
  3. Well the number of runs and consistency of the numbers seems to prove that the car/driver/timing is consistent! Not something I've ever worried about however it's nice to see in gear times being used as they (to me) are a true indication of how a car performs.
  4. I saw a proper 370Z Nismo in the Miami, got the owner to give it some beans.... well he noticed me staring a lot so gave him the thumbs up. Sounded and looked amazing! I'd still pick the Nismo over the Amuse on the 370. I guess I like to be different though!
  5. I like to listen to my engine and that's the whole reason I wouldn't buy one. A sports far should sound sexy, not rough like a van Sounds alright to me. Better than an F10 M5.
  6. Try both. I have a slushy Navara and it's fine. Slushy Zed? 350 - No. 370 - I'd have to try it!
  7. The number plate holder looks ok from this angle!
  8. Do it Craig. White GT Edition....
  9. As long as the 997 doesn't have those awful turbo wheels! I really like the 996 turbo looks wise.
  10. Wowweeweewoo! Different. I like.
  11. Pfffffffft. You 'wanted it' so it's close enough!
  12. BMW did that to me. I was in there to ask about a Turquoise 320d Convertible I'd seen. Told me to wait on the leather seats and a sale guy would come over. He came over after five mins and told me he would be right back. Forty five mins later I was still sitting there. I was seething. I wanted the car but refused to go back. Two weeks later I bought my Kuro 350z viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8739&hilit=320d+convertible&start=15 I was up at 5am.
  13. Stew

    Golf R32

    Nice dry day, but the dealer had fitted cheap budgets! That'll be the reason then.
  14. Did you not once nearly buy a diesel 3 series convertible?
  15. Stew

    Golf R32

    What tyres were on it? What were the conditions like? R32s are generally very planted.
  16. I'm assuming if it's baby toys it'll either be material or plastic. I have no experience in manufacturing but it might be worth getting a 3rd party to do the basics (design and prototype) then you can get it manufactured from there in the production runs required. I guess the first thing you need to do though is make sure there is a niche in the market or that your product brings something to the table that others don't. There is no point committing anything financially if it's not viable in the first place.
  17. Makes a fair difference to the colour by the looks of it.
  18. You did. I just thought it was very funny!
  19. He was reading the copy of 50 shadesOf grey on the passenger seat!
  20. I was just going to say I started a shaving thread and got abused greatly in it y yourself and ten you started one about shaving brushes! I might combine them!
  21. I used tiptronic on my dads S Class for about 3 mins and realised it was more bother than it was worth! Flicked back to manual and I've never touched the buttons on the back of the wheel again! Was a B road but wasn't feeling it in the S boat. In a smaller one it'd be better as I have hustled them before.
  22. I used tiptronic on my dads S Class for about 3 mins and realised it was more bother than it was worth! Flicked back to manual and I've never touched the buttons on the back of the wheel again!
  23. Just to clarify, if I call a particular member an a$$Hole, would that get me in trouble? If a kid in your class asked that what would you say back to them? Cheeky monkey. Call that a freebie.
  24. Right, I've had complaints (not from anyone involved) so it stops now. There is no reason to get personal and make stupid comments or stereotype people. It stops now and if it doesn't then action will be taken. You have all been warned.
  25. When I went in Aberdeen I went with my family. We had a table in my dads mates italian restaurant so I drank peroni, ate veal and even had a tirimasu whilst watching the full show and the flame arrive. I didn't really have much expectations but actually enjoyed myself, it was good to see and the city was really buzzing with the whole event. This was my view for the whole thing. We had all the French doors open all evening.
×
×
  • Create New...