Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Rubbish. They produce gains the same as a spacer as they do the same job. The polished up SSV (now velocity) really needs FI to see gains though, maybe this is what you're thinking of.
  2. Some cracked in the states. Never heard of them cracking here.
  3. You got the kinetic plenum and hose but missed the APS sump extension!
  4. People change tyre sizes when they fit 19s, 20s or even different 18s. Often an unknown is the tyre pressure. The tyre make up has a lot to do with the pressure rather than the size so this is valid even for those running non OEM tyres in stock sizes. What should it be? Well, the best thing to do is start at 35 psi and then adjust the tyre pressures depending on how they feel. Make small adjustments (1-2 psi) accross the axle until you feel it's right. There is no correct answer as different people have different set ups for different conditions. It's all personal taste really!
  5. My stock answer every time a tyre pressure question asked..... Start at 35psi and then adjust to suit.
  6. I was just going to say that Would it not be worth looking into shipping it to Aussie, they love their cars down there too It might happen. He's taking his Beemer with him I think already.
  7. He imported it himself, he's the first uk keeper.
  8. http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... /106561406 This is my mates S15 that is currently for sale due to him relocating down under with work.
  9. I'll lock this one so everyone can post in the one place. viewtopic.php?f=41&t=63770
  10. No. It's neither the motordyne plenum spacer or the MREV2.
  11. And 9 Y pipes!
  12. Probably why I haven't lost signal as no 3G where I live. Note to myself - must get out more. Same here. I'm on wifi and slowness where I stay. It'll be interesting if my phone dies when I go into the city.
  13. Still full reception! I heard if you turn off 3G you can get signal though. Might be worth a try for some.
  14. No issues all day with me. I've seen a lot of people on Facebook complaining though!
  15. Ok, I get you I think. This video doesn't 'wow' you like the first gymkhana vid. Back then it was ground breaking and amazing, since then the bar hasn't been moved on as much as you'd expect. Is that about it? Oh, I reckon you need talent before becoming good, throwing money at it doesn't work if you don't have the skills in the first place.
  16. Great idea! If you don't I will!
  17. The driving? The location? The editing? The course?
  18. At least twice!
  19. I see two and a half faces in the first pic now!
  20. That Bronco is sweeeeet!
  21. That is a very unflattering picture of the stance. Needs spacers so bad!
  22. Stew

    Evilscorp

    I TRIPLE dare you to get one AND to fit your Brides to it! Everyone knows that if you don't do a triple dare then you are a total nerd!
  23. Anything but slacking is my guess..... I think Zedley, Chris and Andy have been having a gay old time.
×
×
  • Create New...