Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Cris Knott? I know they have postcode restrictions.... They (like sky) are forum sponsors.
  2. 22Bs are awesome! I remember a friend of mine (RIP ) boyfriend got a brand spanking 22B for his 18th. He usedd to pick her up from School in it! This replaced his MacRae edition which was his first car. I always loved it. Just a shame the uneducated wouldn't know it was special!
  3. I've never paid over £500 a year fully comp in the (nearly) 5 years I've owned the Zed and I was 23 when I bought it! They seem to be affected by postcode quite badly.
  4. The only place they'd disappear to is into the gutter!
  5. to the club. Enjoy the car!
  6. Have you ever ridden an RS125? 2 stroke heaven! probably the closest to a real GP bike you can buy, made my R1 feel like a bus through the twisties. Yup I have. I wouldn't want to commute on one though and as quite a number of my mates proved when we were younger, italian 2 strokes are less than reliable as a package - especially when used in the wet. Don't believe for a second you'll go faster on a 600. Those little race rep things beg to be revved and need to be to get anywhere. You'll be full throttle EVERYWHERE! My personal preference would be something with a wee bit of torque so you can relax and cruise and nip away from traffic lights etc when required. If you are set on a 125 then I'd get a scooter. Makes more sense for commuting in my eyes, can stick your helmet and bits and bobs under the seat and they are nippy round town.
  7. I had to laugh on iii today, someone had been tracking a ship trying to follow the drill rig. All excited watching it make its way across the channel etc - turned out they were tracking a tanker Ask someone on here about the fun with Betty Knutsen before Xmas on the XEL board...................... Shame you were all relying on crap info. I was in the room with one of the directors of XEL (as you know ) as he we would say to the rig 'How many tote tanks on deck? 8 would come the reply..... How many on the boat?..... 2. The chat boards (that the boss man was looking at on his ipad) were all excited that 2 had been filled. So far behind!
  8. Happy Birthday Nicola!
  9. I've never used them either. I have a feeling they were designed for rotary though..... Not done too much reading up on them as I prefer my bling bling wooden pot of Supernatural.
  10. It has added tiger blood I think.....
  11. Screw that. Why get your full license then buzz about on an underpowered race bike that has no comfort.
  12. Ibherdesign....... That car has been on the go for ages. It really is not my cup of tea.
  13. My Mum used to lend her granddaughter her DS. My Dad also used to have to fight to get his iPhone of his granddaughter. The oldies are allowed tech too!
  14. If you are doing DAS then get an eco 600. Kawasaki E6N or F, Hornet, Divvy etc. They will all be nippy in traffic, economical and comfortable.
  15. Forget the 10k.
  16. Searched and found the thread. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=34438
  17. No FI 313s that I know of. Lexx was going to TT his so looked at the costs involved. There is a thread somehere...
  18. That's fook all! I hope that's free flowing. 9.2 scuffs and less than 800 barrels can't be much to get excited about unless it's deep and freeflowing surely..... Now get some decent Artificial Lift in (if the Productivity Index will supoort it) then you might have a goer!
  19. Looks great Dave, we will stop bugging you for design changes and nit picking now! These will remain relevant long after the Japanese tragedy has been off our TV screens. Stick your name down, support a charity and we can make this the new mod of choice amongst us 350Z enthusiasts!
  20. Hmmmmmmm........ Maybe Bernie has been on the Tiger Blood too?
  21. Best to get an MREV2 fitted to get the best gains on a Revup engine.
  22. I don't like polls but thanks for the gesture F*ck you very much too! Poll removed as my meddling wasn't appreciated!
  23. I added a poll for you.
  24. That might cause a few semis! Looking very nice indeed!
  25. VED goes up pretty much every year anyway so not a surprise. I think it was a great move to reduce fuel tax. It may be a small gesture but right now it'll be appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...