STOLEN VEHICLE RS4 FD07 EHR

steve_b

Thats why i have fitted this to my car:

The Black Jax 5 system is Cliffords state of the art Carjacking response and vehicle recovery system. It will function with or without any alarm system to provide you top of the line security and protection of your car. It allows the carjacker to drive a short distance then it shuts the engine down automatically when it is safe, allowing a gradual slowing sequence. BlackJax is Clifford’s unique anti-carjacking response system that puts personal safety first while using innovative advancements to ensure that users can recover the vehicle themselves. If an armed car thief approaches – immediately turn over the keys and remote and let Clifford technology take over. BlackJax is fully automatic: no buttons or transmitters to push when a gun is involved. Just get away from the vehicle. BlackJax allows the criminal to drive away a safe distance. Then, a few seconds later, BlackJax blares the siren and flashes the lights to alert other drivers and witnesses. It then pulses down the ignition system to safely force the vehicle to slow to a complete stop. Siren blaring and lights flashing, unable to restart the engine, the carjacker has no choice but to abandon the vehicle. BlackJax offers immediate vehicle self-recovery. With the vehicle immobilized a short distance away, the owner can recover it. No special tracking units, monthly fees or per-use charges. Just follow the sound of the BlackJax siren, then enter the PIN code. That’s it – it’s sabotage-proof. The only way to turn off BlackJax is with a secret user-selectable PIN code. If the carjacker tries guessing codes at random, BlackJax actively ignores his code entries for the next few minutes. Even if he were to find and remove the BlackJax control unit, he would still be unable to restart the engine. That’s Clifford technology you can count on. This is made by DIRECTED ELECTRONICS, INC. DEI (the makers of Viper, Python, Clifford and more).

No ****ers getting my car :dry:

But they wouldn't even know that they need to put a code in to anything at all. Half a mile or so down the road and the car dies.

Anyone wants my car or keys, they can have them, instantly. But they won't get very far ;)

Youve just told everyone! :lol:

Wheres my gun.............. :teeth:

But they wouldn't even know that they need to put a code in to anything at all. Half a mile or so down the road and the car dies.

Anyone wants my car or keys, they can have them, instantly. But they won't get very far ;)

1234 is the code :lol:

Plus i have another security device, not that i'm paranoid or anything :lol:

Is it a Shotgun? Or a flamethrower? :lol: Id have both if i was you. :teeth:

Oh..and err thanks for the code, i'll be down in abit. :lol:

Is it a Shotgun? Or a flamethrower? :lol: Id have both if i was you. :teeth:

Oh..and err thanks for the code, i'll be down in abit. :lol:

You can come down whenever you want mate, but the car ain't here and isn't kept here at all. It gets locked up. ;)

FF'S hope the guy will be okay, I know he is in a bad way, doubt the insurance will cover him, cos they have the keys... doube the police will do much either... :dry: So sad, Id love to get my hands on the sh1tes who did this :rant:

And Sarnie as for your car, now you have posted that it can be driven half a mile till locks out, someone could have a lead lined lorry, drive thecar into it, take it across waters towards a Belgium lead warehouse, decode it through fragmenting the codes or rewire, take of the serial codes or change them, then voila, sell it for 40k quick job done... not that Im an expert into these things :ninja:;)

Poor bu66er, I thought insurance covered this sort of thing.

Heard a good one today from a builder friend. Sorry if slightly OT.

The house he was working on was getting patio doors fitted. Mr Thief decided to put one of the bricks through the new doors. He then proceeded to try and steal the car as he got the keys, but it wouldn't start. So he took the builders petrol canister to the petrol station in broad daylight and purchased petrol. Came back and it still wouldn't start. So he stole a few things and left.

This happened in broad daylight and funnily enough the petrol station caught him on CCTV :lol: ....oh BTW the car had a flat battery :lol: What a fnck1n nugget!

Faaakin scumbags! Why can't they go out and get proper flaming jobs :rant::rant:

One of my mates got carjacked a couple of years ago - not very nice, he ended up getting smacked over the head a bunch of times with a claw hammer all for a £15k Civic Type R. In fairness the only reason he got the whack was cos he tried to spark them out (and "mistimed" his kick :lol: ).

If it happened to me, pure & simple - there you go, have the keys I aint bothered. If someone has gone to the trouble of following you etc they're having it whatever, cars a lump of metal at the end of the day.

If it happened to me, pure & simple - there you go, have the keys I aint bothered. If someone has gone to the trouble of following you etc they're having it whatever, cars a lump of metal at the end of the day.

Couldn't agree more, mate. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Sarnie found out mum and dads car have the same security as well, do you have like a black box thing as well, apparently this is an extra device to start the car but its too big too fit on the keyring :dry: