STOLEN VEHICLE RS4 FD07 EHR

steve_b

But they wouldn't even know that they need to put a code in to anything at all. Half a mile or so down the road and the car dies.

Anyone wants my car or keys, they can have them, instantly. But they won't get very far ;)

Sarnie found out mum and dads car have the same security as well, do you have like a black box thing as well, apparently this is an extra device to start the car but its too big too fit on the keyring :dry:

Yes very similar. Mine needs a PIN to start it and won't start without it, even if the box is removed from the car :)

You can also define how long before the system kicks in after its been stolen. :thumbs:

Faaakin scumbags! Why can't they go out and get proper flaming jobs :rant::rant:

One of my mates got carjacked a couple of years ago - not very nice, he ended up getting smacked over the head a bunch of times with a claw hammer all for a £15k Civic Type R. In fairness the only reason he got the whack was cos he tried to spark them out (and "mistimed" his kick :lol: ).

If it happened to me, pure & simple - there you go, have the keys I aint bothered. If someone has gone to the trouble of following you etc they're having it whatever, cars a lump of metal at the end of the day.

+1 it aint worth dieing for :scare: , these people have no limits so it isnt worth trying :surrender:

A week or to ago my neighbour had daughters mini cooper S stolen.

it was for sale and a guy phoned up to come and view the car and came across as a nice bloke, went through all the usual stuff when selling the car then he asked to go for a test drive and as the engine was already running started driving off before my neighbour got in, and drove down the road with my neighbour hanging out of the window becasue he had tried to get the bloke out.

then the guy sed if you dont let go i'll ram you into a tree and he did so now my neighbour has had his leg amputated and is haveing a fake 1 fitted.

it always happens to people who dont deserve it.

:rant::rant::rant:

it was for sale and a guy phoned up to come and view the car and came across as a nice bloke, went through all the usual stuff when selling the car then he asked to go for a test drive and as the engine was already running started driving off before my neighbour got in, and drove down the road with my neighbour hanging out of the window becasue he had tried to get the bloke out.

then the guy sed if you dont let go i'll ram you into a tree and he did so now my neighbour has had his leg amputated and is haveing a fake 1 fitted.

Jesus christ :rant::rant:

ffs !! these people are animals :angry::angry:

Bloody ell :scare: