350z newbie norwich

hii to all at 350zuk.com, i own my 05 6600rpm gunmetal metallic coupe(my 1st car! but i saved up so it could be my 1st car as wanted one for years), the 350z has always been my favorite car, not in a bad way but watching tokyo drift as a kid dks 350z was and still my all time favorite car, my zed is stock with the rear and front almost like mud guards/spats on, im a barber in norwich (almost evreyone in norwich is a barber at the moment lol so many of them and shops!, sorry for late post just figuring the website out, would love to hear from other z owners and wud be good to meet up with the norwich lot, currently having a slipped clutch problem i think when accelerating its almost like im revving in neutral so think on way out, does anybody know in norwich who are good mechanics on z as nissan dealers always good but full wack on price! heard clutches and flywheel can be quite expensive!, loving the zed though the sound is beautiful even mine is a stock exhaust, love the whole car in general really :), thanks and look forward to hearing from people, will upload pics of car at some point, i also brought the car in norwich so some people might reconise the car or number plate, (Jamie from Norwich)

Hi jamie. Welcome to the forum. Various types of clutches are advertised on this site so no doubt a trader will message you on this post. Pleased you have the car you have wanted for so long. Happy motoring

hi Migwell thanks for the friendly welcome and thanks, and ok yeh hopefully a trader will come on as maybe i need to do a bit of homework on different clutches and in general how many miles potentially last but i know it depends on how you drive and stuff but hopefully something will come up,

Hey, good to see another Norwich boy on here.

07731 125979 - Ring this guy, his names Graham. He does work on all my cars, including my 350. He's a one man band local mechanic with very reasonable labour charges (about £30 an hour)

Tell him Alex Witham with the 350 sent you.

sorry for the long reply new to this forum stuff but thanks again to all, (alex whitham) thanks for the mechanic number busy week with work but i gota get my car looked at some point so thanks alot, (gumpy000) will be up 4 a meet defiently get my car fixed but yh will be good thanks for the invite are there a few of norwich meet up?, ,i always put my hand up 2 other z drivers as well 350z and 370zs :), (Tim C) hi there never been up yarmputh in the z yet but hopefully see you around soon, car need fixin b4 my long runs, hopefully yes i love the z's i always hear good things from owners jus all round a great car that looks beutiful, ive checked evryones z's out on pictures all beautiful, id love 2 see like 10 z's in a row or sutin where the colours are diffrent with spoilers bodykits ect,, just to see them in a row aha, ive been to santa pod once and seen some z's id love 2 go in a turbo 1 one day just to see the potential of the z's, but mine will prob always be a N/a due to cost ect,,, maybe one day i might get an exhaust system or sutin but heard they really loud!, but always interested in the tuned ones youtube clips on turbos and supercharged sounds lovely aha, and ive never seen a 370z in the flesh so one day aha, thanks again everyone, jamie

(jimmy farrow)> kwl yeh defiantly meet up 1 day, enquiriy about clutch problem this week so 2 weeks time shud be fine, look 4ward to seein the other zeders around norwich area, i see alo of z's on the norwich roads, but i guess most not signed on here?, (prometheus) pics will be on soon need to get a decent phone with camera 1st aha next month or so will be on here, (gm ballistic) > i know ur jokin but alot of people say norwich/norfolk abroad its quite funny aha, think theres a norfolk in usa or sutin hence the confusion, the zeds popular in wales?

hence to the pic questions i have an 05 350z gunmetal metallic grey coupe manual 6spd gt pack with the black leather seats brembo brakes uk spec 350z, 6600rpm lower rev,cruise control, 7 speaker bose and after market sony head unit cd mp3 auxplayer as my standard cd player broke wen brought and my clutch now slipin apart from that lovin the zed love to add money into it and have ideas but like anyone tunin a car i guess can mount to thousands if not careful, a wrap on my car 1day maybe or a design but love the grey though, i either wanted a grey or silver one but the grey show the badges and wheels better than the silver but i brought the 1st decent one that came up so no choice on colour really