New Edition

Jetpilot

I bought it some time ago when i did my old zed and cant seem to find it, i stumbled on it by chance searching ebay, needs to be a worldwide search as it came from China, try self adhesive alcantara wrap or self ashesive suede wrap or combinations of similar.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that took longer than expected for many reasons, anyway, interior refresh mostly done:

Jack Royal wheel

Alcantara wrapped dash

Centre consul sprayed black with gold pearl

Android head unit

and a little bit of analness, i got some brushed black aluminium wrap and did the triple gauge silver aluminium trims (very fiddly), gear lever surround and seeing as i had so much left over, the strut cover.

I will also do the steering wheel control aluminium covers and speedo/rev counter surround and have an alcantara gaiter to match the steering wheel on route and wrap A pillar plastics.

Interior%201_zps7cw0nius.jpg

interior%202_zpspzpogoxw.jpg

Interior%203_zpsfxhum7pe.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Slow progress but trying to get some minor bits complete.

After not being happy with wrapping the steering wheel control inserts/fascias and instrument surround in the same brushed black style, they are just too small and with the varying holes i couldnt get a satisfactory finish. So, being they are actually metal i dropped them all off at the anodisers today to be stripped, rebrush finished and black anodised, all for the grand price of £20, so that will see an end to the aluminium highlights in the car.

Hopefully some pics by the end of the week :)

Imminent full wrap too :teeth:

Edited by Jetpilot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well its been a long winter and other commitments have taken president, but progress is being made. My wrap is almost complete so photos to follow next week.

In the meantime and ready for the wrap i had a little delivery from Tarmc Sportz today, loaded in the van and straight to the spray shop for a colour change.

Jr%20wheels_zps6qyppsri.jpg