Any reputable guys in the UK modding headlights?

Bundus

Just wondering if there is anyone like OneEighty that's operating in the UK? Someone that can do painted internals, halos etc? I would be looking for a reputable trader that offers a warranty against condensation or defaults etc.

Thanks for the help!

• 1 month later...

I've just seen this post. I've got mine away at the moment with a company called Headlightretrofits in Dumbarton, should be back next week. Have a look on their website/Facebook page, I can let you know what mine are like when I get them back if you are still interested

Dave

• Like 3

I've just seen this post. I've got mine away at the moment with a company called Headlightretrofits in Dumbarton, should be back next week. Have a look on their website/Facebook page, I can let you know what mine are like when I get them back if you are still interested

Dave

Awesome mate. Id be interested to hear what you think of them when you get them back. If they are good then they may have another customer straight away.

• 2 weeks later...

My Son-in-Law Craig is into all this modding with LED's Etc, and does a grand job, trouble is he needs a set to start off, I keep my eye out for anything coming up that I can start him off on. Having seen the excellent work he did with the MR2 lighting, I just know he will do as good a job as OneEighty.

Hello Dave, what did you get done to your lights? Been looking for companies for a long time, majority of them are in the us that require my lights to be sent over

Hi Chan,

I haven't got them back yet, but I'm having halo's, demon eyes and a bit of painting done. I looked into loads in the States but didn't fancy risking sending them all that way given the cost of replacements if anything went wrong. I haven't seen this company's work first hand, only on their website/Facebook. I'll be putting some pics on here once I get them back and fitted

Can you post pics of what you had done mate and let us know about the quality of work and service. Looking to get something done on my mr2

D95gas have you got pics of what your son in law done?

So, just got these back and must say first impressions I'm very pleased with them. First class service from Dominik!

Took a few (not very good) quick pics today as I didn't have much time

b4aaa11129df531d12d0576e2624ceac.jpg

2cd24e7c68a2e7e3dde3c42985483864.jpg

Got some of these to get rid of the Orange look

cbb3d4a3cc0a614cf4e8cdd6b7048aa2.jpg

Before

e33594bbfdee536bffad06809b53552f.jpg

After

bcc8d0ddc36ebbd5d55cefc0abed7b8b.jpg

Fitted (please ignore the bonnet gap, bumper just put back on temporarily)

840212e61a3c85ffccc4a48c53d7b681.jpg

1bdf5c1cdc2d334cdc7051aec6824146.jpg

Halos on

07c07975618c2cdafdae3df634826da6.jpg

Demon eyes

9e0a5a47511d26a17def9cd6c97b9a3e.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried contacting them by phone and e-mail and despite 3 attempts and 4 e-mails had no response from them. Very frustrating as wanted to send mine up to them. Website looks good but its of no use if they don't reply to you.