Plenum spacer / plenum place to buy in the uk?

smijay

Hi people,

Had my 04 plate zed for almost 2 years now and its pretty much stock other than a few bits such as new alloys + tyres, sub + amp, new rear lights and a few other bits...

So, i've decided im going to go on a bit of a spending spree and treat my baby...

Based on what i've read from you guys' reccomendations so far up to now i've decided on:

- Cobra resonated cat back + y pipe

- berk high flow cats

- JWT pop charger

- plenum or plenum spacer of some kind

- uprev remap when all mods are on

My question is does anyone have any idea where I can order a plenum / plenum spacer in the uk? I've done some googling and there doesnt seem to be much of a choice!

Jay

Edited by smijay
  • Like 1

Thanks again Ian :p thats the spacer sorted anyway!

Anyone know the best places to get any of the other stuff?

Cheapest i've found so far is cougar store for the exhaust (£440) and y piece (£275) and tarmac for the pop charger (£145)and the berk high flows (£400)

Thanks in advance :)

Update!:

Pop charger and berks ordered from torqen!

Upon ringing around ebay suppliers of the cobra resonated cat back and y pipes, stumbled upon a company called GNJ motorsport. Graham offered me 15% off list price! This took the y pipe down to £249... they also offered to match cougar stores £440 for the resonated exhaust system. Exhaust + y pipe ordered and on its way!

Cant wait to get my hands on these now :D