Tonights football Farce!!

Andy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for Alan Shearer and Ian Wright - pair of nutcases... Alan Shearer will kick there arse if they play crap, and Ian Wright will be on the pitch!

Give me passion over drab, route one any day.

Crouchy was the hero last night! You might say he stood tall...

:lol: I agree with the manager suggestions

I don't think Beckham will go now, he will go after the friendly in March as last night was his 99th cap. Being a friendly, I can see the new manager taking sympathy and let him get his 100. I have to say as well, once he had come on last night, he really showed he wanted to win unlike the majority of the other players on the pitch!!

Best player on the pitch. Again. Beckham embodies what we fans want to see - desire, passion, urgency, skill and GOALS. England will be (as McClaren's reign has proven) a lot worse off without Becks. As soon as he was brought back into the squad results changed. There is simply no-one who has his vision and passing ability.

Best player on the pitch. Again. Beckham embodies what we fans want to see - desire, passion, urgency, skill and GOALS. England will be (as McClaren's reign has proven) a lot worse off without Becks. As soon as he was brought back into the squad results changed. There is simply no-one who has his vision and passing ability.

That might be true but we need to think of the future now, Beckham wont be around for the next world cup i bet. :thumbs:

I agree we need to look to the future but Mclaran has showed that just getting rid of the old is not the best plan. Its only 9 months and we will be into the next qualifiying campain.

I thought Beckham did as much as he could when he came on. Maybe a tad better on dead ball but then his kicks were 300% better than the free-kicks/corners we had inthe first half.

As said if you watched him he was wanting the ball all the time, wanting to get it in there.

I just hate the way the second crouch is on the pitch we just play the long ball game all the time. Not crouches fault and he did all he could last night but it seemed like we went over the half way line and then just launched it. Too many times in the last few matches we did this.

Come up against a good team and it gets no-where. Play 1-1 passing footy and even against good teams you can make your break throughs

Wembley should be ashamed of the state of the pitch. They can use all the excusses of rain etc but other pitches out there are way better and being played every week.

The American Football really screwed it. IMO No matter how much money they made out of it, its not worth the crap reputation they will now have