Foo Fighters

jimboy2

Anyone else going (or not going as it may turn out) to any of the shows over the next couple of weeks? Have tickets for wembley on Saturday, but after last night I think they will be cancelled.

They have cancelled a festival tonight and a tour date in Switzerland tomorrow so it's not looking good!

I saw what happened to Dave last night. What a legend! Shame it looks like it might affect the rest of the tour though. I'm sure he'll do all he can to still perform.

I was really looking forward to royal blood too. Have been wanting to see them for ages!

Gutted its cancelled but I know it's for the best. Just hope it's rescheduled and our tickets are honoured as I can't go through that again

They'll reschedule, but I wouldn't expect it for a while. They're back in the EU in November, so they might get tacked on to the end of that IF the dates are free at the venues as well, and other various logistical issues. Next year is probably more reasonable to expect, bearing in mind they have US dates to do as well in July which might be cancelled and need rescheduling too...

I bought off Viagogo for Saturday at well over face value, anyone know if they will refund what I paid or just face if they cancel?

Gutted, was incredibly up for Royal Blood and Ive seen the Foos a couple of times, they are amaze. :(

I bought off Viagogo for Saturday at well over face value, anyone know if they will refund what I paid or just face if they cancel?

Gutted, was incredibly up for Royal Blood and Ive seen the Foos a couple of times, they are amaze. :(

Think that will be down to Viagogo to decide. Would hope they would refund you what you paid for the ticket.

Just hope our tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date, when ever that may be

I'd be amazed if they refunded you what you paid vs face. From their Ts&Cs:

"In the event that an event is cancelled or re-scheduled, viagogo reserves the right to cancel a seller’s transaction."

Now, that is INCREDIBLY vague. Given that they also state that they never obtain title to the tickets and merely act as a go-between, then I would suggest that whatever is on the original ticket stands. If it says that it's non-transferable (and I bet it does), then the only person who can claim that refund from the venue is the seller.

In the perfect world, I would hope that Viagogo step in and refund you, then the seller gets his refund. Would they? I don't think so. It's not the seller's fault the date got changed, so why should he lose out? Realistically, it would be up to you to sell them on yourself, hopefully at least covering your cost. Interestingly the entire site is governed by the Swiss courts, who's legal framework I have zero idea of! Not great news, I know, but that's how I read it.

I know, Ive contacted Viagogo to see what they say but the information is so vague I think I can guess what will happen. If we arent getting anything back then Im keeping the ticket so neither is the original buyer, hes already made twice what the tickets cost him from me, it may not be his fault it got moved but hes hardly out of pocket. :rant:

If we lose out this will totally put me off buying from ticket sites, we did VIPs at Fleetwood Mac a few weeks ago and Rolling Stones last year and if Id have lost what I paid for them Id still be crying now. What a load of bollocks.

YEah, but some of us dont have the opportunity to sit on the phone for an hour only to be disappointed. Much easier to throw a few extra bucks at it and know youre going to be going :)

Sat on the phone?! What is this, 1993 all over again?! ;):lol:

I know what you mean though, it superheats my urine these days that you have to be there for bang-on 9am on the internet else you don't have a hope in hell of getting a ticket for the big names. These days I either make sure I am there at 9, or I just don't go.