*** 350z Hi Power Style true dual Exhausts - Pre-orders being taken £450 ***

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

We have a small batch of these due to be ready very soon !!

A sample has already been tested and the quality and style is pretty sweet for the money which is ridiculously cheap.

We will also give you 12 months warranty which is the same as you get with an ARK, Invidia and similar systems.

We can also offer a full manifold back system with silenced decats for £550, comes with burnt tips too.

These are specifically made for RHD vehicles, fitment was pretty straight forward by all accounts, as you can see from below it was a DIY install on axle stands. Obvoiusly it's not going to be as good as an original but for those wanting a true dual exhaust on a budget then its a great offer.

The same exhaust with polished tips is on ebay at £650

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c53584011

CB02C2B3-1356-423A-BE7C-E457F973C699_zpslceyflkl.jpg

5E075153-2421-4944-8DB2-FE8ED8060A33_zpsmoivgj35.jpg

224242A0-30A6-475A-AFA2-71468338A87D_zps0vtbbwov.jpg

43E70C96-D28B-4A71-8C03-46C3F4C5324F_zpskg15mwbb.jpg

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi mate. Any sound clips of these. Would be interested in manifold back with the silenced cats. Not looking for anything massively loud. My last true duel exhaust was ridiculous ! Lol

Cheers

Paul

Registering interest in the cat back Chris as fancy something a little different to my scorpion :thumbs:

All depends on the sound. Is it much louder than scorpion when running stock cats?

Edit: listening to YouTube vids sounds great on oem cats. Look forward to your video and confirmation on any droning etc. very interested :)

Edited by veef13

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately I cant stretch to £1100 for an ARK like I would have wanted so please put me down as interested in this. Is it possible to have standard tips without the burnt effect? Id prefer that if so.

Regards

Edited by Sargara

This exhaust is awesome, genuinely amazes me.

I'll get a range of videos too, drive by, go pro on the boot for an "at exhaust" sound.

I'll do one interior one too, but my car is missing most of the interior, so it will be much louder than an all in one piece car :)

• Like 1

Going back to your comments, the AAM I'm not a fan of, dislike the angle the rear mufflers exit the car. The only other exhaust in 3" is the APS True Dual, or the Motordyne which I have, but I fear the Motordyne will kill my ears with a V8 under the hood.

I'm still debating a custom system still. If the HKS Rep was 3" I'd have one.

• Like 2

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately I cant stretch to £1100 for an ARK like I would have wanted so please put me down as interested in this. Is it possible to have standard tips without the burnt effect? Id prefer that if so.

Regards

Don't quote me on this but if the tips are stainless steel then you should be able to polish the tips to get rid of the burnt tips if you don't like the look. :dry:

The other options would be to have some new tips made up in stainless steel (any exhaust place could do that easily enough) or have the original ones chromed. ;)

• Like 1

Posted · Hidden by ioneabee, June 13, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by ioneabee, June 13, 2015 - No reason given

I wonder what HKS would think about this? Is it a direct copy?

I can call it something different if you like :)

HKS style exhausts are not a particular new thing, They have been bought and sold regularly on here for years.

I will change the title

Posted · Hidden by glrnet, June 13, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by glrnet, June 13, 2015 - No reason given

I wonder what HKS would think about this? Is it a direct copy?

I can call it something different if you like :)

HKS style exhausts are not a particular new thing, They have been bought and sold regularly on here for years.

I will change the title

Calm down, (but I guess this is calm after your last reply to me, you know the one that had to be removed as it was inappropriate for the forum) I was only asking a question, so is it a copy or are there any differences in the design?

Posted · Hidden by ioneabee, June 13, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by ioneabee, June 13, 2015 - No reason given

Guys, wind it in please.

Unless it is being sold as a replica which has the original trademark branding on it then it's just another exhaust.

If there's patent infringement then this would be up to patent holder to pursue.

As far as I'm concerned this is done with.

• Like 3