23 years later...

Panman

It was certainly a trip down memory lane. This was me in 95. Fast Car mag feature.

I probably read that at the time. :D

I used to subscribe to Fast Car magazine when I was younger, had some letters printed and after winning a competition I got the magazine for free for quite some years.

Always wanted a Nova with a 2 litre red top engine in it after seeing Vicki Butler Henderson race one in a Top Gear episode against Clarkson in an SD1 Rover.

• Like 1

I think my mate still adtually has a 'C' reg original Nova Sport (1.3) stored away somewhere. Not many of them left apparently. He also had a Nova rally prepped with a 2.0l red top as well.

Very rapid little car with that motor in it. :drive1

It was certainly a trip down memory lane. This was me in 95. Fast Car mag feature.

I probably read that at the time. :D

I used to subscribe to Fast Car magazine when I was younger, had some letters printed and after winning a competition I got the magazine for free for quite some years.

Always wanted a Nova with a 2 litre red top engine in it after seeing Vicki Butler Henderson race one in a Top Gear episode against Clarkson in an SD1 Rover.

I,I. Sod the cars. The mag was full of birds with they're tits out. Lol

Did anyone not have a Nova in those days? 1.2 Merit for me, @*!# car but I loved it :D

My most recent photo recreation was when me and a mate came across the Capri from Minder at a car show, it was rude not to but I cant find our version ...........

handshake105.jpg

Edited by docwra

Would have been more impressed if you had hunted down the guy standing behind you 23 years ago and got him back for the current photo... Would be good to see you and your car this Sunday Andy if you can make the meet. Still haven't seen those seats yet..

Would have been more impressed if you had hunted down the guy standing behind you 23 years ago and got him back for the current photo... Would be good to see you and your car this Sunday Andy if you can make the meet. Still haven't seen those seats yet..

I'll defo try to make it down for 10 mate. even if its a flying visit. Misses goes away for a week so i'm on airport duty,