WALES 2015 - THE T SHIRT - NOW WITH FINAL DESIGN

Mudman

Evening Zedders

Another announcement - and you thought I was running out of material huh ?

Well ......

Squee has kindly offered to assist with putting these together - they can be ready for the weekend and we can sort out payment etc later. They look a cracking T shirt and perfect for those of us that forget we do have real names. Just need to see how many interested before we kick it up a notch. Price likely to be no more than £13 and we may tweak with the design slightly

So at this stay if they were available how many would you want ?

I'll start the ball rolling with 2

350Z-UK-mock_zpsdbxke0fk.jpg

Edited by Mudman
  • Like 1

Any size Info?

Prefer it without forum username or Christian name is that possible?

Well you won't need large Dave :)

:lol:

Do you know something we don't? Would you like to share this with us? :lol:

I'd have two but feel the name on the front is too large, would prefer it to be smaller and over breast "pocket" area

also sizes?

just a thought but probably cheaper to print if names left off but also kind of defeats the object.

we are looking to finalise the design Monday but hear the comments as per name on the front so a mini number plate breast pocket for the front and normal with forum handle on the rear seems a good compromise

• Like 2

Hello boys and girls!

This is the club's tailor here! Any input in the design is welcome, just need to get a design finalised. The numberplate design was one another car club had asked for and wanted it larger but I can alter that to suit this club's taste.

The design in the first post represents one t-shirt (a front and back image).

Size wise they can be printed in the following: Ladies fitted shirts - small (UK size 10); medium (12); large (14); XL (16).

Mens/unisex unfitted/classic cut - small (38" chest); medium (40" chest); large (44"); XL (47"); 2XL (49"); 3XL (55").

For both the ladies and unisex/guys' I always recommend getting the next size up if you're unsure on sizes. Ladies shirts are 'Gildan' brand and mens/unisex are Fruit of the Loom aside from the 3XL which is a Gildan if that's a help with a size guide.

As they are individually printed I can tweak them a little bit to suit individual's preference if you don't want both username and first names.

Thanks all :)

Sarah

Edited by Squee