WALES 2015 - SATURDAY NIGHT BARBECUE 16/5 - PAYMENT TIME!

Mudman

Afternoon Zedders

Yet another part of the Wales weekend revealed

Unfortunately we don't have the numbers to make a hog roast work this time but have managed to arrange a barbecue where we will do the Show and Shine results and If anyone has any stories from the mornings run they wish to make public - let me know !

Now read this carefully - I have based numbers on the running list so we are around 50 heads

The club has generously agreed to subsidise this so the cost per head should be no more than £7 per person

If you are not attending the Barbecue please let me know as this will affect the final cost

I don't have the exact menu yet but will post soon as I get a reply from the venue and hope to be eating no later than 8pm

Thanks

Rob

+++ HERES +++THE +++MENU+++

Nissan Group BBQ

Hot from the BBQ:

4oz Butchers Beef Burgers

Hot Dog Sausages

Pork Loin Steaks

Chicken Kebabs

Cold Buffet Side:

Mixed Salad

Homemade Coleslaw

Pesto & Cherry Tomato Pasta Salad

Nachos & Crisps

Potato Salad with Chives

Baps

Chips

Sauces & Salsa

Edited by Mudman

Sounds good to me - as long as there'll be a veggie option for the Mrs then it's all good.

Do we need to pay beforehand or on the day?

BTW Rob - keep your doors locked on your zed otherwise you may find your blox gear knob magically changed to OEM :p (I'm after one but they're on back order and have been for ages!!)

I was gonna pop up and mingle with you guys on Saturday at the Moreton after you'd been out for the morning;s drive. Can I stay for the BBQ if I bring £7?

Yes mate no probs have allowed for the odd special celeb guest now your cars a magazine star. I might even get you to present the trophies !

• Like 1

All payment time

With a few people dropping out cost will be £9 per head - I apologise for this but had to commit to 50 people - the club is subsidising so its still a good deal

As I am settling this out of my own account can you please send £9 per head to my HSBC account with your user name (+1) etc

Payee: R J Griffiths

Account number : 11366017

Account Sort code 40-23-24

I can do paypal but would rather not if your stuck

Cheers Rob