350z shopping today

Hey people,

I've been on here a little while now and spoken to a few people but haven't made an actually welcome post until now.

Today I finally get to go 350z shopping and it's going to be a busy day. I'm going for a 2005 coupe either grey / black (personal preference)

I have one place in Watford to go check out. I'm overly crazy on their stock but want to poke around anyway. Then it's onto tradlink which is just around the corner. There's 2 that I am interested in there one is a grey gt pack coupe the other being the gt4 Rev-up. If I don't manage to find what I want or a deal I can manage there I will be popping upto Midwest Performance tomorrow at another grey gt pack coupe.

Regardless should be fun

Is there anything in particular I should look out for or consider while I'm out there other than the usual?

Check the boot stays open.

Sometimes the gas struts fail and the boot will fall on your head whilst loading stuff in the boot.

Also a common problem is needing to press boot release button twice to open it as the popping springs weaken. This is an easier fix though using a couple of nylon washers added inside the popper.

Good luck :thumbs:

Check the boot stays open.

Sometimes the gas struts fail and the boot will fall on your head whilst loading stuff in the boot.

Also a common problem is needing to press boot release button twice to open it as the popping springs weaken. This is an easier fix though using a couple of nylon washers added inside the popper.

Good luck :thumbs:

Unless you have a big a** V2 spoiler like me and even with 5 washers I still have to pop it twice :lol: