Blue rays?

Dean.B

I'm thinking of getting the set of Rays I've had in the shed sprayed a dark blue for my sunset orange. Not to everyone's taste I'm sure but want them to be different from the normal black or silver hah

This is the sort of blue I'm thinking..

image.jpg1.jpg

My girlfriends dad has a motorbike that is orange and blue it seems to work in a weird way hah

My question is does anyone know anyone who has sprayed their Rays blue and have any pictures of the finished results?

My question is does anyone know anyone who has sprayed their Rays blue and have any pictures of the finished results?

Nope but if you have a look in this thread it covers loads of different colour Rays alloys including a few blues, ....no blue colours as nice as the one you've pictured but might give you an idea of how it will look albeit on a different coloured Zed. :dry::lol:

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90092-pic-heavyphotoshopped-pics-of-rays-in-different-colours-on-a-gunmetal-zed/

Hope it helps. ;)

• Like 1

Thanks that does look smart mate =]

Like you say the worst that will happen is I'll decide I don't like them and will spray them another colour.

Just wanted to be a bit different as I see a lot of sunset orange with black or silver wheels.

I hope so best way to find out is to do it and see the outcome =] hah I'm hoping to sort out another set of wheels at a later date then will just be able to swop every now and then. So if one week I didn't want the blue I could put the others on hah

Is it wrong that I immediately thought of this when reading reading the thread title?

Blu-Ray-Logo.jpg

:lol:

Look's pretty good. No?

No.

It's got those stupid eyelids on it. :dry:

What? Oh you meant the colour scheme. As you were then. :p

(I have nothing constructive to add here and I'm not even sorry.)

• Like 2