Hi (new here) my Z

H5 said

They changed some of the dials and centre console design a little bit. ;)

....and moved the hazard warning switch forwad of the gearlever; redesigned the cubby behind it; added the cargo net in the passenger footwell, added (illuminated) drink cup holders on each door; changed the former cup holder on the passenger side to a coin holder.

I see you don't have the cruise control on the steering wheel but that it has the brown matching leather on the bottom of it . My UK supplied steering wheel does not have the matching leather on the s/w (unlike yours and earlier versions of the Alezan fitted cars) although they are still on the handbrake and gear knob. Other bits as well - can't remember them all :blush:

I can also see the exterior is as 2006 UK spec with the LED rear lights and lip in the front bumper (the bit at the bottom of the grille). Can't see from your images if your headlights are the latest HD xenon's with the LEDs to the side B) but they are so much better at night than the earlier headlights - a ride down a country lane will 'reveal' all!

Interested to know how much did you paid for the car cos I reckon you got a great buy there?

ok cool ill apply the gloss before i wax next time. will look into that other wax, thanks! umm the water remover thing.... what would you suggest instead? its a bril tool at quickly removing water and avoiding water marks!

sounds cool yea the lights are bril so take it they are the new ones (pretty sure)

thanks for the real paint name "brickyuard" :)

dont worry the two bucket method is always used! and yea the megs wash mitts are bril!

havent seen another of the same colour apart from someone with pics in the US (had a kit prob nismo due to it winning some awards)

as far as price. it was a bril buy :p may reveal cost later :D

That's a beaut. Love that colour.. :thumbs:

I saw one when I was in Santa Monica parked next to the pier. Looks great in the Californian Sun. So that means it will look good in the UK 1 or 2 days a year..... :lol:

It's called Mystic Maroon in the states I believe.

ok cool ill apply the gloss before i wax next time. will look into that other wax, thanks! umm the water remover thing.... what would you suggest instead? its a bril tool at quickly removing water and avoiding water marks!

sounds cool yea the lights are bril so take it they are the new ones (pretty sure)

thanks for the real paint name "brickyuard" :)

dont worry the two bucket method is always used! and yea the megs wash mitts are bril!

havent seen another of the same colour apart from someone with pics in the US (had a kit prob nismo due to it winning some awards)

as far as price. it was a bril buy :p may reveal cost later :D

Excellent, at least the two buckets and Megs mitt are a very good start! :thumbs:

I would recommend a few alternatives. Fairly easy is a Flash car wash system that uses de-ionised water to rinse the car, and therefore dries spot free. I also have an AquaGleam http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/index.ph ... ductId=105 which is a bigger version of the Flash system.

To actually dry it with a cloth / towel, people use the Megs drying towels (I don't) and I use an AG synthetic chamois. When it is dark and there is a bright light nearby, you may see some lines in the paint, which will be the effects of dragging the rubber across the paintwork. A towel / chamois will absorb the particles and leave a water layer between the itself and the paintwork as it is absorbed.

If you want an alternative to the AG Gloss then try Chemical Guys Jetseal, and another alternative to the P21S wax would be Collinite (harder wearing). HTH :)