New Member in Essex

Hi,

I have just registered on the site as hoping to join the 350z owners real soon - the problem is at the moment having saved for ages I cannot find a nice one in my area.

I have a budget of up to £6,500 and appreciate that I will not get a low mileage car for that but really struggling to find anything near me.

Just wondered if there are any for sale on here - will have an explore now but if anyone is interested in selling could they send me a message

Thanks and great to be here

Colin

• Like 1

Thanks to you all for a very warm welcome - this seems to be a nice place to hang out

My search continues for the car - have found one near Dover but bit over budget.

Can I just ask is there any real issue with buying an import, would be a coupe not a soft top - is there any difference in spec, things to look out for, problems with insurance etc

They seem to be identical but a friend of mine said some of them are not under sealed the same as UK cars - sounds a bit weird but maybe its true ?

Thanks to you all for a very warm welcome - this seems to be a nice place to hang out

My search continues for the car - have found one near Dover but bit over budget.

Can I just ask is there any real issue with buying an import, would be a coupe not a soft top - is there any difference in spec, things to look out for, problems with insurance etc

They seem to be identical but a friend of mine said some of them are not under sealed the same as UK cars - sounds a bit weird but maybe its true ?

Lots of difference in spec, if you want the top of the range, you want a UK GT model. better brakes, full leather, cruise control, steering wheel stereo controls and bluetooth etc...

I think I may have found one in Leicestershire but it has an issue with the passenger window - had a look around the site - this seems to be a common issue on the 350Z - is there an easy fix - does anyone know what causes it ?

Getting stuck not so bad but down is not so clever - do the windows drop a bit when you open and shut the doors like the Audi TT does ?

Just want to avoid an expensive repair - I have seen reference to just reprogramming something - anyone heard of that ?