The oldest topic tyres

max

After my blowout last weekend I have been looking for a replacement but Dunlop no longer do sport maxx to fit so I am looking to replace all four and would appreciate your comments on Potenza soo1/ Eagle F1 asymmetric 2 and P zero Rosso, I am now into my tenth year of ownership and have only run on Dunlop’s which I have been happy with or the original Potenza which were poor.

MPSS on Tyre Leader £495 ! Say no more.

Wish i'd known this, I spent 670 on Falkens 452s :cry: .....but they are pretty good.

remind me not to follow you round North Wales with those ditch finders :stir::lol:

Not recently, I hope! They're an old tyre now, superseded by the 453 at least 18 months ago...

And the 452s aren't anywhere close to the MPSS, just to really make you feel good... ;)

Ooops I meant the 453's haha I know they're not as good as the mpss, but when I was looking at them it was going to cost me 1200! Know where im looking next time!

remind me not to follow you round North Wales with those ditch finders :stir::lol:

Who needs grip anyway! :lol:

Hmm, I wonder if I should try these Michelin tyres. It would be really great if I could find some feedback on them, but absolutely nobody seems to mention them. Maybe they're not all that good.

/sarcasm

Seriously though, I guess I'l give them a shot later in the year when I need some new rubber. They're not rated particularly well for fuel economy, but I own the wrong car for that anyway :lol:

• 3 weeks later...