ross27's 370z GT

ross27

What is the steering wheel from? noticed the flat bottom on it! looks amazing.

Its a 370z wheel that has been remoulded. Bigger grips, and flat bottom.

Great looking car mate, so many things right about it, the wheel and rear wing are the stand out bits for me.

Is it a genuine Carbon Signal from UAE ??

Yeah it is, all the way from Dubai i believe! Had a 6 week wait for it when i purchased!

Not exactly cheap, however IMO its much nicer than the Aerojacket ducbill, and worth the extra money. Also its a complete new spoiler, not an add on like others.

Ross, is the alcantara black or dark grey? I can't tell.

This was the exact spec:

​370Z - Re-profiled + flat bottom, dark grey alcantara 9002 sides, smooth leather top-bottom + red centre band, red stitching - EXCHANGE

Some real quality mods you have done with your 370 - credit to you :clap:

Thanks! :thumbs:

Looks awesome Ross! I definitely approve of the steering wheel of course ;) Funny seeing yours as it looks identical to mine bar the sticthing and centre band colour! Still my favourite mod on my 370!

Love the endgine bay mods too, do you remember what brand it is and is it just regualr or a kind of textured one? Love the rear spats too, very tmpted to get a pair myself but not sure if I'd want to colour code them or go black/CF!

Look forward to more updates :thumbs:

Ross, is the alcantara black or dark grey? I can't tell.

This was the exact spec:

​370Z - Re-profiled + flat bottom, dark grey alcantara 9002 sides, smooth leather top-bottom + red centre band, red stitching - EXCHANGE

Cheers mate, i'm in discussion with them at the moment about a wheel :).

Edited by nrenz123

Looks awesome Ross! I definitely approve of the steering wheel of course ;) Funny seeing yours as it looks identical to mine bar the sticthing and centre band colour! Still my favourite mod on my 370!

Love the endgine bay mods too, do you remember what brand it is and is it just regualr or a kind of textured one? Love the rear spats too, very tmpted to get a pair myself but not sure if I'd want to colour code them or go black/CF!

Josh, it was your wheel that dealt the final blow! I had been watching the one on eBay for months, but never took the chance, but so so glad i did. It really transforms the car, as each time you sit in the car, you are looking at it and holding in. I have not a single complaint for the cost, worth every penny.

I dont think ive got one stand out favourite mod, but the spoiler is up there, complimented with the spats.

The paint in the engine bay was VHT Anodised Red. Actually got that idea off a thread on here. Its an excellent finish, and hopeully get to do the callipers at somepoint too.

Got a few small things in the pipeline, but should make quite a difference :thumbs:

• Like 1

Josh, it was your wheel that dealt the final blow! I had been watching the one on eBay for months, but never took the chance, but so so glad i did. It really transforms the car, as each time you sit in the car, you are looking at it and holding in. I have not a single complaint for the cost, worth every penny.

I dont think ive got one stand out favourite mod, but the spoiler is up there, complimented with the spats.

The paint in the engine bay was VHT Anodised Red. Actually got that idea off a thread on here. Its an excellent finish, and hopeully get to do the callipers at somepoint too.

Got a few small things in the pipeline, but should make quite a difference :thumbs:

Yeah, definitely worth it! Like you say, you use and see it more than anything on the car and it was the only thing in the interior of the 370 which still felt a bit dated for me!

Okay good stuff, cheers mate! And I assume it's an aerosol one not a tin of VHT paint? Might have to have a go myself as I do like a cheapish DIY mod but not handy enough to take on much else myself! Haha!

• 2 months later...

Love the S4 Ross. B)

I keep looking at the S3's on & off. Always nice having a new toy to play with. :D

Hows the build quality/plastics etc inside the cabin?

The interior is excellent! Previous to the 370z i had a C250 Merc, and the Audi is leaps and bounds ahead.

The choice was between an S4 Avant and a BMW 640d. Went for the petrol in the end, and with it being an estate means i can now sell my focus estate.

Edited by ross27

Love the S4 Ross. B)

I keep looking at the S3's on & off. Always nice having a new toy to play with. :D

Hows the build quality/plastics etc inside the cabin?

The interior is excellent! Previous to the 370z i had a C250 Merc, and the Audi is leaps and bounds ahead.

The choice was between an S4 Avant and a BMW 640d. Went for the petrol in the end, and with it being an estate means i can now sell my focus estate.

The only car that's been taking my fancy lately as a possible next car (that's affordable to me) is the S3 (2006-08 models) as I like the look of them and would really like to go back to a 4wd/turbo again one day.

Looked at Mitsubishi 8-10's but just a bit big for what I'd be after. That's why I kind of discounted the S4's as well although I would love a V8. B);)