ross27's 370z GT

ross27

Love the S4 Ross. B)

I keep looking at the S3's on & off. Always nice having a new toy to play with. :D

Hows the build quality/plastics etc inside the cabin?

The interior is excellent! Previous to the 370z i had a C250 Merc, and the Audi is leaps and bounds ahead.

The choice was between an S4 Avant and a BMW 640d. Went for the petrol in the end, and with it being an estate means i can now sell my focus estate.

The only car that's been taking my fancy lately as a possible next car (that's affordable to me) is the S3 (2006-08 models) as I like the look of them and would really like to go back to a 4wd/turbo again one day.

Looked at Mitsubishi 8-10's but just a bit big for what I'd be after. That's why I kind of discounted the S4's as well although I would love a V8. B);)

I was also looking at S5's but i didnt want the V8. It would have needed to be the 3.0 V6 TFSI. An S5 with the right engine would have been the same price as the S4, which just made so much more sense.

Remap, smaller pulley and an exhaust will make a big difference - 400bhp+. Mate has done it to his and it totally transforms the car

Absolutely! Hopefully in 6 months time i will be making the trip to MRC for the pulley and remap.

Intention is to make my own exhuast for it.

Edited by ross27

Cheers! I will definately be getting it remapped, but im thinking it is worth my while to just go all out at get the stage 2 pack at the same time. It shifts well, and ive recorded 3 0-60 times averaging 4.5 seconds which is impressive to me!

My insurance on the S4 is only 320 for the year with Admiral, and im 25. The 370z was 630!! Not sure how the remap etc will effect it.

Just going to start saving some pennies up, which should hopefully be funded by that spoiler of mine you really want to buy :lol: