Well priced 350z for sale - North London

hughesy

The price doesn't concern me, the car doesn't look particularly well looked after, so may have a few dings/scratches and the mileage is about average.

If it's only down the road from you, go have a look :)

He wants to meet in an industrial estate in Tottenham to view it. I don't know much about buying cars but it sounds a bit iffy and I always understood you should view a car at the owner's house

Edited by hughesy

Yep, when we sold my brothers Evo we deliberately did in our local pub carpark, with a few mates inside said pub, just in case like .......... ;)

I really like Wills suggestion actually, thats a brilliant idea. Non clean car isnt a good sign but you could also argue hes not going to be trying to hide anything either :)

• Like 1

I asked but he's not up for Will's suggestion to run it to the Ace cafe

Then Id say hes hiding something, if its a good car then that will be what people will see. If its only 10 minutes then its hardly out of his way is it?

As I said, Ive used neutral ground to meet before, but you can also use it to hide any cold start/smoking problems, sounds like one to walk from IMO :(

Quick update:

I've just been to view the car and my gut reaction is poor. The "FSH" history stopped in 2011, but this was done all at Nissan aside from the first service (WLMG in High Wymcombe if anybody knows about them?). The last two MOTs show it registering about 3,000 miles over two years, which seems odd as it covered 45,000 in the first five years, all by the same owner.

No receipts with the car, the clutch bites so high my knee is touching my ear, there some chips and marks and the alloys are kerbed generally, so it doesnt strike me as a well cared for car. Add to that it was filthy inside and out. It also has a tragically chavvy aftermarket exhaust, dont get me wrong, I know 350z's are loud, but I will have to use the car on the odd work assignment so couldnt live with that.

Maybe the biggest thing for me was that it felt rather pedestrian on a test spin. I know this was a drive around N London at 6.30, but jumping into my fiesta ST straight after, I preferred most things about the ST and barely noticed the difference in acceleration.

I'm going to the ACE cafe meet up tomorrow so hopefully that will change my mind.

Cannot believe these sort of people. Cannot even be bothered to wash the car when trying to sell it. Tells you all really.

Forgot to mention, it's a trader selling it too

Thought it might be Hugh. See you tomorrow at the Ace, I'll be there about 12 .30 to 1,.00pm.