There's a car stopped in the middle of the road...

GMballistic

great reactions, and yes what the heck was the car doing stopped in the middle of the road, but.... i cant help but think they were perhaps going a tad too fast... call me a spoilsport, but there could be anything around the corner.... for example, a biker whos fallen off and lying in the middle of the road, like he nearly was!

Not the best place to park up! :fool: Good job they had an escape route.

Happens all the time around here with tractors, you have to be very careful approaching blind corners

or else you might end up....... :stretcher:

I don't think that car was stopped. Otherwise he wouldn't have hurled "are you ****ing stupid" at the guy despite pulling over probably 100 yards beyond.

They weren't hooning it but based on the fact as people have said "anything can be round the corner" always best to play it safe.

Poor riding and driving. Very, very lucky, the pair of them.

...there could be a very good reason the car is stuck there, stupid driving on blind bends.

Too quick round blind corners...

^^ This about sums it all up I think. :D

My initial thought was that the car could have been stopped there (in that stupid place) as a biker could have crashed & he was parked there protecting the fallen rider. :dry:

Couldn't see anyone though so the BMW driver could just have easily have been one of those idiots answering his phone in a stupid place or just admiring the view.

As others have said you really shouldn't drive around blind bends or crests for that matter at any speed which you are unable to stop quickly enough at. But we all know that. ;)