New 2009 350z Owner - Suffolk

Good afternoon everyone,

post-24944-0-44786900-1426005293_thumb.jpg

I picked my Zed up last weekend and am absolutely loving it! Previously having a little 1.4 Corsa D its abit of a step up as you can imagine! Still finding loads of little quirky bits the more I look around, like the little Z's in the door vents, one feature I'm still trying to adjust to though is the self closing door ankle crushers haha!

Only thing I've done so far is go over the headlamps with some wet and dry, as they were a little cloudy, then finish it off with some plastic headlamp polish, they've come up a treat! (see attached pic)

post-24944-0-47353800-1426005292_thumb.jpg

I'm sure I will be finding lots more out about my Zed the more I drive it, and look forward to being part of the 350 community.

Thanks for letting me on the forum :-)

Edited by ConnorW06

You won't be saying that once you've spent all your money. :lol:

Welcome. :)

Haha tell me about it! I'm already looking going through the parts for sale section and getting ideas! This was a baaaad ideaaa :lol:

Nice Anniversary GT4 wheels you have there.

You know what, while I was looking at some other 350s with the normal rays wheels on and saw this one, I wondered what wheels they were. I asked the salesman as i brought it from a dealership, and he didn't know what they were called, just said they were optional extras?

All the last 350 came with the gt4 wheels :)

Looks great and not too many 09 plate ones around ,

Welcome and enjoy :)

Ah awesome, didn't know that these models all came with these wheels! See, I'm learning so much already haha! I have a bit of OCD when it comes to cleaning cars so still got to give the engine bay a good clean and I want to give the exhaust a good polish too. Can't help myself but keep going out for drives in it though haha! Using fuel like there's no tomorrow :-P

Haha tell me about it! I'm already looking going through the parts for sale section and getting ideas! This was a baaaad ideaaa :lol:

Just make sure you don't read his build thread then or mine for that matter. :ninja: You'll save more money that way. :lol:

Welcome aboard. :thumbs:

:welcome: to the forum

Thank you, glad to be here and looking through the forum theres tonnes of awesome stuff, its great!

Just make sure you don't read his build thread then or mine for that matter. :ninja: You'll save more money that way. :lol:

Just had a quick blast through both your build threads and they're insane! Gonna go back through them later and have a properly good read. Something about build threads that I love reading through, seeing peoples different tastes and how that effects the final outcome is awesome. Your carbon bits under your bonnet look great by the way!

Welcome mate! Another Suffolk based z owner! Mines the 04 in the same colour, we may cross paths!

Thank you, don't know if its the same where you are but I don't see hardly any 350s around here? One thing thats great about them is the exclusivity. Don't know if there is any meets around our area? Would be cool at some point to meet up with fellow 350 owners :-)

Welcome and great work on the lights, like new.

Thanks man, only took about 20-25 mins a side and considering I'm a complete novice in the sanding/masking/spraying department, I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome haha!

Welcome to the suffolk clan

Thank you! Hoping to see some of you guys driving around sometime! Only seen one on the road since i've had mine, and we both stuck our thumbs up at each other at the same time haha.

• Like 1

Thank you, glad to be here and looking through the forum theres tonnes of awesome stuff, its great!

Just had a quick blast through both your build threads and they're insane! Gonna go back through them later and have a properly good read. Something about build threads that I love reading through, seeing peoples different tastes and how that effects the final outcome is awesome. Your carbon bits under your bonnet look great by the way!

Welcome mate! Another Suffolk based z owner! Mines the 04 in the same colour, we may cross paths!

Thank you, don't know if its the same where you are but I don't see hardly any 350s around here? One thing thats great about them is the exclusivity. Don't know if there is any meets around our area? Would be cool at some point to meet up with fellow 350 owners :-)

Thanks man, only took about 20-25 mins a side and considering I'm a complete novice in the sanding/masking/spraying department, I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome haha!

Thank you! Hoping to see some of you guys driving around sometime! Only seen one on the road since i've had mine, and we both stuck our thumbs up at each other at the same time haha.

Mines a bit different it's the v35 which is the z,s big brother with 4 seats and a boot 😀

Welcome to The Land of Zed. :welcome:

Thank you mate, glad to be here. Sound bunch of guys you all are!

:welcome: where's your aerial gone ?

Haha funny story about that. When I snow foamed it on its first wash, I opened the boot to clean the rubbers and in the shut lines. And couldn't reach the centre of the boot in that gap where it meets the roof, took the aerial off to I could reach over and completely forgot to put it back on, must be still in the boot haha!

Welcome !!

Thank you :-)

Hi & welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

Thanks Tim, the forum is great, got some awesome stuff on here. Everyones cars are lovely too!

Welcome along always good to have another Z in Suffolk! Whereabouts are you?

Thank you, Im in the Bury St Edmunds / Sudbury area, what about yourself`? You guys in this area meet up sometimes?

Mines a bit different it's the v35 which is the z,s big brother with 4 seats and a boot 😀

Ahh that's cool, I've never seen one of those in the flesh before, is it an import? (<- Probably a silly question, you'll have to excuse me :lol: ) Looks good though!

• Like 1