Knight racer any good?

mattbrettell

they advertise in Jap car mags like Banzai etc, but tbh you can get similar for far cheaper. Most of their stuff is for the GTR and think they only manufacture one bumper for the Z and that the GTR look. All others are bought out with them.

FYI: Their website doesn't have VAT included

or delivery.

Their carbon fibre bonnets are awesome as they're made by their own people but their fibreglass and cheaper carbon items are a bit hit or miss as they come from China like a lot of places seem to do now.

Front lips get a hammering, so personally I'd go for a polyurethane one so it flexes and doesn't smash up. I've broken both a carbon and a fibreglass one and my Z isn't very low.

Posted · Hidden by Will370z, March 18, 2015 - Repeatedly bringing up the VAT issue
Hidden by Will370z, March 18, 2015 - Repeatedly bringing up the VAT issue

or delivery.

Their carbon fibre bonnets are awesome as they're made by their own people but their fibreglass and cheaper carbon items are a bit hit or miss as they come from China like a lot of places seem to do now.

Front lips get a hammering, so personally I'd go for a polyurethane one so it flexes and doesn't smash up. I've broken both a carbon and a fibreglass one and my Z isn't very low.

a trader not showing taxed prices correctly. i wouldn't believe it for a second

Posted · Hidden by Will370z, March 18, 2015 - Repeatedly bringing up the VAT issue
Hidden by Will370z, March 18, 2015 - Repeatedly bringing up the VAT issue

or delivery.

a trader not showing taxed prices correctly. i wouldn't believe it for a second

at least Knight Racer do actually pay them ;)

• 2 weeks later...