Jimmy UP stickers?

Bobby D

I know there won't be many sticker lovers on here but is there any one with any Jimmy UP stickers on their Zeds?

If so get them pics up!

I'v gone and bought one so just wanna see how many other people have them an where :D

:bunny:

i, erm.... i also have a sticker en route....

althought not a jimmy up. :)

re jimmy UP: can someone please explain the ''Supporting Hand Diving and Safe Sex'' slogan. whats that then, a new way of saying the 'W' word politely?

stickers are the way forward! i have a gold jimmy up one on my rear window too!

:dry:

Bruce-Jenner-fake-crying-Im-getting-so-old-GIF-KUWTK.gif

haha c'mon! pm your address and ill send you one of my custom "destroy stuff" stickers seems as you like stickers so much ;)

I'm 35 (possibly going on 70 mentally), :dry: ...would it fit my mobility scooter? :lol::D

What's a "destroy stuff" sticker anyway? Is that military slang? or possibly gang related?. :teeth:

• Like 1

stickers are the way forward! i have a gold jimmy up one on my rear window too!

:dry:

Bruce-Jenner-fake-crying-Im-getting-so-old-GIF-KUWTK.gif

haha c'mon! pm your address and ill send you one of my custom "destroy stuff" stickers seems as you like stickers so much ;)

I'm 35 (possibly going on 70 mentally), :dry: ...would it fit my mobility scooter? :lol::D

What's a "destroy stuff" sticker anyway? Is that military slang? or possibly gang related?. :teeth:

well there are different size stickers so im sure we could find one to fit! haha its just a little brand me and some friends have, we are into drifting and so the "destroy stuff" name is quite fitting! we have some cool stickers, hoodies, t shirts, beanies etc we done a collaboration with driftlands and made some hoodies! its just a bit of fun, nothing serious :)

What. The. Actual. F*ck.

We never do reprints' date=' re-runs, or copy's[/quote']

Or correct spelling, apparently.

im not following?

:lol:

Think Dan's even older (mentally if not physically) than me so therefore even grumpier. :D

Come on Ekona you know you really want a "drifter" sticker for your Beemer. :drive1;)

• Like 1

What. The. Actual. F*ck.

im not following?

*I'm

;)

Seriously though, a professional website really shouldn't be making errors like that. Hoonigan don't, or if they do it's dressed up as a phrase on purpose (the awful 'Ain't care' springs to mind).

What. The. Actual. F*ck.

im not following?

*I'm

;)

Seriously though, a professional website really shouldn't be making errors like that. Hoonigan don't, or if they do it's dressed up as a phrase on purpose (the awful 'Ain't care' springs to mind).

This is bugging me now :lol:

Where are you getting the original quote from and what website are you going on about? :lol: