SuperPro front compression arms poly bush kit

Neoncypher

Hi all,

As the title says, I'm after a SuperPro poly bush kit for the front compression arms - I'm having to replace both arms due to shot ball joints, so I figure I might as well upgrade to poly bushes at the same time. I was hoping someone might have a set for sale, or could point me in the direction of a good price.

Cheers

Adam

All the good traders, Cougar,Clarke,Tarmac and Abbey Motorsport will carry these in stock I am sure.

thanks

It is not you who decides who are and are not 'good' traders.

I think you should apologise to all the traders on this forum that you did not quote.

All the good traders, Cougar,Clarke,Tarmac and Abbey Motorsport will carry these in stock I am sure.

thanks

It is not you who decides who are and are not 'good' traders.

I think you should apologise to all the traders on this forum that you did not quote.

I agree.

Mark, I'm not exactly sure why you feel the need to quote a few and not others?

All traders on here are vetted and provide a quality service to our members. As soon as the service slips or causes issues they are removed and banned from trading.

yet other traders can be rude about mark/abbey motorsport, tarmac, members of the forum so long as they use their personal account?

sounds fair to me.

If you have something that you have recieved and are not happy with then use the report facility or PM one of the team please.

yet other traders can be rude about mark/abbey motorsport, tarmac, members of the forum so long as they use their personal account?

sounds fair to me.

If you have something that you have recieved and are not happy with then use the report facility or PM one of the team please.

sounds fair to me.

Subscribing as interested to see the answer

Equally so as Graham answered.

If you have evidence of wrong doing then you should also hit the report button or contact the team.

All reports, complaints and evidence of such is then discussed by all the team in the team area. Same way as it always has.

Am I the only one who didn't see a problem with the response from Mark? So he didn't quote every trader... He was helping the OP out, just like all the other traders on here who jump on threads offering parts but he actually mentioned other suppliers.

Get a grip.

• Like 5

Am I the only one who didn't see a problem with the response from Mark? So he didn't quote every trader... He was helping the OP out, just like all the other traders on here who jump on threads offering parts but he actually mentioned other suppliers.

Get a grip.

Tbh i agree Mark posted a few traders NOT just himself if a Mod has a personal issue with a trader or a person it should stay in PM not on a public forum to me it just looks like a Mod on a power trip Mark deserves an apology. But thats just my take on it

• Like 1

Get a grip.

Tbh i agree Mark posted a few traders NOT just himself if a Mod has a personal issue with a trader or a person it should stay in PM not on a public forum to me it just looks like a Mod on a power trip Mark deserves an apology. But thats just my take on it

It's ok, it's not like Mark and Abbey motorsport have given this forum and its members a ton of advice and knowledge over the years. So if the powerful almighty mods are low on self-esteem and want to feel better by being king of the internet let them carry on. :lol: