selling 370z wheels for 17" rims

lewisz33

StevoD

i pressed the wrong thing i thought i was replying to u but i reported ur pic of a 350 with 17" wheels ¬_¬ sorry if some one has to check this now,

the max angle kit is good just the esp will not work with it but im guessing you guys dont use that anyway it makes the 350 wayyyyy slower so thats fine, if u have big rims and solid shocks it cracks the tie rod end so i welded a plate on it so now its perfect for english roads, inbox me if you want me to send you pics of what i have done, im no good at this foram stuff sorry

the road is miles from no where with no one around and you can see if some one is there because its all open, i don't see the point in buying a car that has been made to go fast and never use it when your not putting any one at risk but myself, fair enough if u bought your car for posing but i bought mine to go fast.

But you can`t just choose which laws to obey and which to disregard based on whether you can see the point of them or not.

How safe would the roads be if we all chose to do that ?

No one should (or would) be allowed a licence or to drive on UK roads if they think that doing 120 in a 60 is okay because they perceive it to be safe and reasonable in the conditions ..... :thumbdown:

I need to run smaller wheels so they don't rub when I'm at full angle so i would be running 19 with 30-35 side wall, but if i got 18" that would only be 40, plus they're heavier than the set of 17" wheels. I do drive the car every day but only at 11 at night to pick up my fiancé from work and it’s all country lanes with no speed cameras, but when you go about XXXX on the country lanes the wheels don’t take the bumps to well so I want bigger side walls and lighter wheels to make it faster, the reason i asked on here was 1: to see if anyone has fit these wheels on the stock brembo brakes, 2: whey if there not so good do the race cars use 17 not 18.

Think first before posting, but more importantly think before you go driving on those country roads. Irresponsible driving shouldn't and wont be condoned

the road is miles from no where with no one around and you can see if some one is there because its all open, i don't see the point in buying a car that has been made to go fast and never use it when your not putting any one at risk but myself, fair enough if u bought your car for posing but i bought mine to go fast.

But you can`t just choose which laws to obey and which to disregard based on whether you can see the point of them or not.

How safe would the roads be if we all chose to do that ?

No one should (or would) be allowed a licence or to drive on UK roads if they think that doing 120 in a 60 is okay because they perceive it to be safe and reasonable in the conditions ..... :thumbdown:

did i say mph? my cars an import

Classic. :lol: Do you also own the country road you do 64 knots down?

It's okay, there are no speed camera's.

Like are you building a time attack car for public roads? :lol: I just don't get this thread at all!

time attack/ drift mainly so the lighter wheels should help control wheel spin speed when drifting and help getting them spinning when your going over 60-70mph + it struggles to keep the drift going (on privet land) on track it struggles at like 50+ (depending on how grippe the track )

i only made a post thing so i could see if anyone has 17" rims on brembos,

i have fount that they fit so thats all i needed,

thank you for thos of you that used the forum to help not just complain.

Offset is key, I had some 16's which fitted and some which didn't

• Like 1

i only made a post thing so i could see if anyone has 17" rims on brembos,

i have fount that they fit so thats all i needed,

thank you for thos of you that used the forum to help not just complain.

Offset is key, I had some 16's which fitted and some which didn't

and wheel design

Can you see the foxes running out for the hedges from miles away too? Track days are for going fast, the roads are for travelling to and from track days at responsible speeds.

Can you see the foxes running out for the hedges from miles away too? Track days are for going fast, the roads are for travelling to and from track days at responsible speeds.

unless your james may

• Like 1

unless your james may

Unless his james may does what? :p

unless your james may

Unless his james may does what? :p

if thats what you wanna call your little fella

Edited by StevoD

1. Where the hell are you getting your advice from, Ive read all of your posts and I think Ive been left open mouthed after at least 3/4's :lol:

2. If youre doing 120 down country lanes this isnt the best place to tell people about it ;)

Tyres make little or no difference to anything, alignment makes huge amounts of difference though - it sounds like youre suffering from bump steer combined with zero damping which is nothing to do with max angle kits, its more to do with the setup of the car in the first place. If youre fouling on full lock a hammer can sort that out and if you want light wheels thats great, but if I were you Id get the car driving properly before throwing any more money at it :)

• Like 1