selling 370z wheels for 17" rims

lewisz33

1. Where the hell are you getting your advice from, Ive read all of your posts and I think Ive been left open mouthed after at least 3/4's :lol:

2. If youre doing 120 down country lanes this isnt the best place to tell people about it ;)

Tyres make little or no difference to anything, alignment makes huge amounts of difference though - it sounds like youre suffering from bump steer combined with zero damping which is nothing to do with max angle kits, its more to do with the setup of the car in the first place. If youre fouling on full lock a hammer can sort that out and if you want light wheels thats great, but if I were you Id get the car driving properly before throwing any more money at it :)

where ekona when you need him

1. Where the hell are you getting your advice from, Ive read all of your posts and I think Ive been left open mouthed after at least 3/4's :lol:

2. If youre doing 120 down country lanes this isnt the best place to tell people about it ;)

Tyres make little or no difference to anything, alignment makes huge amounts of difference though - it sounds like youre suffering from bump steer combined with zero damping which is nothing to do with max angle kits, its more to do with the setup of the car in the first place. If youre fouling on full lock a hammer can sort that out and if you want light wheels thats great, but if I were you Id get the car driving properly before throwing any more money at it :)

thank you for your help, i think i have confused people with the angle kit thing, it works fine i know its nothing to do with the kit, when i was running 245 40 19 tyres the car felt good over bumps and really grippe but i had to put 245 35 19 tyres on so it works better but then it started bouncing around, my idear was put 255 40-45 17 on so the wheels should be the same size so its good at full lock but has some side wall to stop the car from hitting bumps on corners then sliding (mainly in the wet that i will be getting some wet tyres 225 50 17 ) i think these 275 are a bit wide for the wet with everything striped out the car. my aliment is right to the stock settings with +1.5 degree more camber on the front and about +1 degree of camber on the rear but that's because i have not got adjustable camber arms on the rear only front, would you set them different? any help would be grate :) thank you