Who washed there's today ? Including under the arches etc etc :)

JEMAN

Well, I came home from work today.......and washed the old girl......under the arches, exhausts and inside the doors/boot. It was bloody cold though. I'll be driving it tomorrow for a massive ten miles......but sadly the orrible white salt from the roads will be on it once more.......mmmmmm. Might leave it and take the wife's Renault lol"............now chillin with a cold beer :)

imagejpg2_zpsaadac34e.jpg

Edited by JEMAN
  • Like 3

^^ Look's good. :)

...And yes, washed mine today.

Under the arches, behind the fuel filler flap, rear exhaust box and jammed my hands between the spokes of my alloys to get all the way around the alloys inside edge. So clean as a whistle for at least one day. :D

• Like 1

Had to be somewhere earlyish so missed breakfast and cleaned the car instead, freezed my a@@ off.

It is pretty cold here still. Checked today late in the afternoon when I popped over to Newport Road & it was 5 degrees.

Been zero and 1 degree for most of last week when I left for work in the mornings. :cold:

• Like 1

Well spotted lol.......the cold must have got to my Brain..............looks like a few Zs got washed.....sadly I'm about to leave in mine....and the roads are WET....oh well, good excuse to wash it again :).......have a good Sunday guys

Very nice glossy looking paint you've got there :thumbs:

Can't do mine :( it's parked up at work this weekend as I've got a 320D for transporting 2 work colleagues who refuse to get in boot of the Zed, despite me assuring them you can comfortably fit two golf bags in there :lol: . I miss our weekly mitt time...

...and jammed my hands between the spokes of my alloys to get all the way around the alloys inside edge...

Perhaps some woollies mate? http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-and-tyres/wheel-woolies-wheel-brush-kit/prod_1037.html

• Like 2

Fiber and fibre are both correct spellings :)

I know that but as Zedd mentioned "fiber" is the American English version but if that's what you want to use as an excuse then fair enough.

Anyway I'm off out now to check under the hood of my Zee. Going to clean my headers, check the rotors and also remove something from my trunk. Yee ha. :dry::lol:

Fiber and fibre are both correct spellings :)

I know that but as Zedd mentioned "fiber" is the American English version but if that's what you want to use as an excuse then fair enough.

Anyway I'm off out now to check under the hood of my Zee. Going to clean my headers, check the rotors and also remove something from my trunk. Yee ha. :dry::lol:

It's not an excuse, it was invented in the states and therefore should be spelt as they wish. :p

• Like 1

Dont forget to fill her with gas ;)

:lol: I won't. :teeth:

OK that's quite enough now...I've just about had a gut full of all this.

If you persist in speaking foreign languages I shall take steps to have you all ..... :banned:

• Like 1