To canard or not to canard?

Zedrush

To canard or not canard  

20 members have voted

1. 1. To canard or not canard

• No yuck waste of time
    • Yes will look fantastic get them

Hi guys, just ordered a load of carbon goodies, front side rear etc, now question is carbon canards. What do you guys think? Will they take away the look of the car, add style or not look right? Just debating about getting them and need advice since you guys so graciously gave me regarding neons lights :lol:

Started a poll,

They are canards for the standard oem bumper, my car is black similar to attatched?

canards_4_16.jpg

canards_4_26.jpg

cf_canards_4_16.jpg

normal_img00063wt.jpg

:surrender:

They look rubbish on a standard bumper especially as they go over the reflectors :nono:

Also think you should only have one canard and not two. If it was one canard on the V2 nismo bumper I'd say maybe/yes. Two over the reflectors on a standard bumper and i'm voting no..................... :)

They look rubbish on a standard bumper especially as they go over the reflectors :nono:

Also think you should only have one canard and not too. If it was one canard on the V2 nismo bumper I'd say maybe/yes. Two over the reflectors on a standard bumper and i'm voting no..................... :)

+1 - sorry :surrender:

Also think you should only have one canard and not too. If it was one canard on the V2 nismo bumper I'd say maybe/yes. Two over the reflectors on a standard bumper and i'm voting no..................... :)

+1 - sorry :surrender:

+2 - sorry. :blush: