For Sale- Mocal Thermostatic Oil Cooler Kit - Carbon Boot, Hoses & Buddyclub exhaust now sold

Neilp

lol its a nice drive up here! Plenty of brilliant roads! Make a weekend of it ;)

Would probably cost me the boot in fuel :lol:

If I wasn't about to do a full suspension upgrade I'd take this :(

Although I'd be too scared to drill into it...

• Like 1

lol its a nice drive up here! Plenty of brilliant roads! Make a weekend of it ;)

Would probably cost me the boot in fuel :lol:

If I wasn't about to do a full suspension upgrade I'd take this :(

Although I'd be too scared to drill into it...

drilling it would be a crime!

• Like 2

Did you have it fitted and wrapped on yours?

I never actually got round to fitting it as I was saving for a voltex wing. I now need to spend the money saved on a house purchase :(

Takes a looooooooong while to save for the Voltex :lol:

This was never on the list of things I wanted, but now it is....so thanks....I guess :lol:

• Like 1

I am very shocked that boot hasn't sold...... very unique and some real carbon!!!

I'm guessing its just down to being collection preferred. Beautiful piece of kit though.

but its for an awesome piece of z kit! i wouldn't mind driving anywhere if it was for a mod like that.

• Like 1

I am very shocked that boot hasn't sold...... very unique and some real carbon!!!

I'm guessing its just down to being collection preferred. Beautiful piece of kit though.

but its for an awesome piece of z kit! i wouldn't mind driving anywhere if it was for a mod like that.

But at the same time, you still need to appeal to the right market. I.e. this isn't a mod for your usual Stubby/spacer group.

It's like, if some awesomely cheap speakers came up for sale, no point buying them if you don't listen to music etc.

• Like 1