For Sale- Mocal Thermostatic Oil Cooler Kit - Carbon Boot, Hoses & Buddyclub exhaust now sold

Neilp

PM was sent..

Not willing to deliver at all anymore as the risk is too high and I don't have time to deal with any issues that are almost certain to crop up unfortunately.

Grrr stop popping up!

I know.. painfully tempting isn't it ;)

Mid-Scotland might as well be driving to the North Pole for us southerners though.. This and the CF hump bonnet ..arggh.. temptations.. :cloud9:

• Like 1

Sorry mate, it's too risky. If it gets broken in transit then it will turn into an issue with regards to who's responsible and taking the hit financially.

Just do what I do, take pictures of the wrapping and make sure the buyer is happy before they have it collected releasing you of any responsibility. It's how I've done all my big postage items and not had a problem come back to me yet.

Sorry mate, it's too risky. If it gets broken in transit then it will turn into an issue with regards to who's responsible and taking the hit financially.

Just do what I do, take pictures of the wrapping and make sure the buyer is happy before they have it collected releasing you of any responsibility. It's how I've done all my big postage items and not had a problem come back to me yet.

Cheers mate, it's the hassle of wrapping something that size and so fragile. Really don't want any risk of it getting broke.

Grrr stop popping up!

I know.. painfully tempting isn't it ;)

Mid-Scotland might as well be driving to the North Pole for us southerners though.. This and the CF hump bonnet ..arggh.. temptations.. :cloud9:

I used to drive to see Keyser down bournemouth direction :lol: You southerners are soft! :lol:

Amazed the boot has not been bought and fitted by now. Really for something quite special and given the increasing number of track/drift/race members we are seeing looking for ways to lighten their cars, for which this has to be one of the best options, a day out to get it should not be a distraction.

• Like 2

Amazed the boot has not been bought and fitted by now. Really for something quite special and given the increasing number of track/drift/race members we are seeing looking for ways to lighten their cars, for which this has to be one of the best options, a day out to get it should not be a distraction.
if it wasn't in Scotland I would :lol:

Portsmouth is a long old drive

#teamtarmac