Hi Guys

2015-01-01102140_zpsaae14df0.jpeg

2014-12-31145952_zps3d087e97.jpeg

Owned my Z since September and I've loved every minute!!!

She's not the tidiest lady around but I'll sort all that out when the warmer weather comes back!

I've had a new cat-back exhaust made up by custom chrome racing, fitted d2 coil overs and swapped the rays for some gorgeous 19" grid drifts.

I've had to raise it up 15mm on the rear since the pics, as it settled far too low! But now I couldn't be happier with the way she drives.

I would love a veilside spoiler but can't seem to find one cheap enough for my budget.

Anyway I'd like to say thanks to a few of you that have all ready helped me out with a few issues, but also thanks to the rest of you who I'm sure will be happy too in the future!!!

• Like 1

Thanks pjf1985! Yea I'd love to change the spoiler, the current seats have got a tear in and really that's about it for me!

This week I'm changing my clutch, flywheel, slave cylinder and hose as the clutch is on its way out. I really need some advice on fixing my o/s window motor though as it's completely died on me!!! Is this something I can get an auto electrician to fix?

Thanks

• Like 1