Japan Racing wheels - Affordable wheels for your Ride

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Oh Crap...... Chris goes and does it to me again!!!!! trying to rape my wallet...

Cant decide on whether to go for the JR11 or the JR3. Really like the concave on the JR11 and in the black will hopefully look good on my black zed....decisions decisions.

Size wise.... as I have nearly new MPSS. I was thinking the 18x8.5 ET30 and 18x9.5 ET30 in the JR11 ...... whats the concensus on the sizes, and the ability to use my existing tyres..... Oh and I have Brembo brakes.

In the JR3, I was thinking 18x8.5 ET30 and 18x9.5 ET22 (on both f&r there is an option for ET15)

I need your help guys :D also need to get my son-in-law to photoshop both onto the car..............Dam you Chris!!!!!

• Like 2

Oh Crap...... Chris goes and does it to me again!!!!! trying to rape my wallet...

Cant decide on whether to go for the JR11 or the JR3. Really like the concave on the JR11 and in the black will hopefully look good on my black zed....decisions decisions.

Size wise.... as I have nearly new MPSS. I was thinking the 18x8.5 ET30 and 18x9.5 ET30 in the JR11 ...... whats the concensus on the sizes, and the ability to use my existing tyres..... Oh and I have Brembo brakes.

In the JR3, I was thinking 18x8.5 ET30 and 18x9.5 ET22 (on both f&r there is an option for ET15)

I need your help guys :D also need to get my son-in-law to photoshop both onto the car..............Dam you Chris!!!!!

9.5 front and 10.5 rear would be my choice :thumbs:

• Like 1

In the pictures with the red wheels is that a staggered fitment? 9.5 front 10.5 rear?

I'm currently running Varrstoen 10.5 all round and looking for a spare pair of rears for drift rims, didn't want anything too wide as clutch murder would be inevitable ! Would something like a 9" still sit pretty in rear arch with correct offset ?

In the pictures with the red wheels is that a staggered fitment? 9.5 front 10.5 rear?

I'm currently running Varrstoen 10.5 all round and looking for a spare pair of rears for drift rims, didn't want anything too wide as clutch murder would be inevitable ! Would something like a 9" still sit pretty in rear arch with correct offset ?

yea 9.5f/10.5r

9.5 front and 10.5 rear would be my choice :thumbs:

Chris, whats the delivery time scale for the above sizes in black ?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...