350z Greddy Twin Turbo Croatia

Snjur

Any video footage

Unfortunately no. Was i think one from Saturday but thas wasn't my day. On Sunday no recorda.

I will buy camera shortly and i olan to make a video from 0 to some 250 km/h

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Last night we where playing with map, i needed to reduce bit boost as car was going into safe mode. On full boost injectors where on 100% duty.

Over winter we will go on 1000 ccm injectors and Walbro 485.

So i reckon we can hit 800 bhp

800bhp. Damn.

Can you post up a full parts list mate?

Block was bored for next size of piston, crank was polished and head where as well polished.

Parts list is

Wiseco pistons low compression

Manley rod

Cosworth Cams ( still not happy with them as i have different reading on bank 1 and 2 and I'm 99% sure it's cams)

Brian Crower titanium retainers i JWT Valve springs kit

Deastchwerk 800 cc injectors ( over winter upgrading to 1000 ccm)

ARP L19 head studs

ARP rod studs

CJM Stage 0 fuel return system

Bearings main + rods + thrust ACL Racing

Aeromotive fuel pump 340lph (upgrading to Walbro 485 so i can run alcohol too)

Fluidamp3 pulley

Oil pump Rev Up

Haltech Platinum Pro ECU

Haltech WB controller kit

Mocal Oil cooler with sandwich plate

Mishimoto Oil Catch can

Nismo thermostat

Nismo radiator cap ( fake i recon)

JWT heavy duty clutch

Competition Cluth flywheel

And Greddy Twin Turbo kit Tunner type. On 1.1 bar was showing on dyno 640 bhp.

After on 1.5/1.6 comparing times ot acceleration with my buddys roadster with 798 on dyno we estimated we where above 700 bhp range to 750 bhp and turbines where still thirsty for fuel but we came to limit of injectors and pump.

I have already covered around 7000 miles without any issues

Edited by Snjur

Didn't you upgrade the turbos though?

Nope. This kit came originally with Td06-20g turbines which where ceramic coated as well as manifolds

Greddy TT kits came in 2 versions wit Td06-18g turbines and Td06-20g.

Td06-20g is called Tuner type and comes with screamer pipes.

One was intended up to 600 bhp and other up to 800 bhp

So did my first track day with Zed.

Awsome experience. I have been tackling this track with motorcycle. With car complete different experience. This is mainly motorcycle track so angles in curves are quite big.

All in all very happy with cars performance.

Few issues are.

SUSPENSION

-Bilstein B14 are definitely for chasing times on track. Very nervous rear end i would say that rebound is bit high.

So most likely to upgrade to Bilstein B16

BRAKES

- With speeds that car is capable EBC can't cope on track. For daily use and Highway or country roads quite ok. But on track i push it hard few times they have initial bite and thats all. More pressure being applied to pedal but nothing is going on.

COOLING

-Im on OEM radiator and fans (tried Mishimoto combo and car was overheating in dd situations) with Nismo low temp thermostat. After 3 fast laps i would get a Rev cut safety option of Haltech if temps go up. So as soon as I ease gas pedal temp would go to normal. So 3 fast laps and than easy lap for cooling.

I would like to figure out now some option which can cope with track conditions.

SEATS

-Dissaster. OEM seats offer no side suport so i was all over them. Plus the mount are very high so with helmet on i need to lower back of the seat and i was driving i dont know. In some half laying postion.

I have Sparco seats which i need to refurbish over winter and make a low mount rails.

I was amazed with loads of grip that car has. Really on road there is no way to experience this. I didn't expect that car will handle so good.

Yokohamas proved to be great around tyre. On roud excellent on track magnificent

Edited by Snjur
  • Like 1

Love the videos, ...seems to pull really hard which must feel amazing. B)

Re: Brakes ~ Have you got a big brake kit then or not?

I thought you did tbh but can't remember now. Have you tried Ferodo DS2500 pads?

Car has mental pull. Specially on 6000 rpm really start going nuts. In 3rd gear this is almost 100 mph and car tends to slide on straights.

As for brakes im still on stock brakes. After reading here some topic and exchanging thoughts with few members here I decide i will try on 2 piece rotors with some premium pads such as Carbon Lorraine or similar.

Car has mental pull. Specially on 6000 rpm really start going nuts. In 3rd gear this is almost 100 mph and car tends to slide on straights.

As for brakes im still on stock brakes. After reading here some topic and exchanging thoughts with few members here I decide i will try on 2 piece rotors with some premium pads such as Carbon Lorraine or similar.

Would love to experience a ride in this Zed as I bet it's amazing. B):teeth:

As for your brakes I'd honestly try to stretch your budget to a big brake kit if you can. I'd say with the power your car has honestly nothing else is really a sensible option.

Sure Adrian@Torqen or one of the other traders on here could do you a good deal or maybe you could find some used from zmanalex? Maybe worth a PM. ;)

Link: http://www.torqen.uk/91-big-brake-kits

Would love to experience a ride in this Zed as I bet it's amazing. B):teeth:

As for your brakes I'd honestly try to stretch your budget to a big brake kit if you can. I'd say with the power your car has honestly nothing else is really a sensible option.

Sure Adrian@Torqen or one of the other traders on here could do you a good deal or maybe you could find some used from zmanalex? Maybe worth a PM. ;)

Link: http://www.torqen.uk/91-big-brake-kits

Well if your paths ever cross over Croatia give me a shout. 3 of boosted Z in our garage. Each to their own taste. 2 bi turbos one with lot of grunt from basment other on top and 1 mid mount 800 bhp roadster DD for 402m races.

As for brakes yes that was my concer mainly. Is BBK really worth of exstra cost over 2 piece rotors and some top of the range pads. Since 2 piece standard size rotors plus pads and racing oil will be almost close to half price of BBK.

I see here few members are tracking their boosted Z on this combo of 2 piece standard rotors and high stuff pads