Nissan event day. July 2015. *SEE POST No.60 ON PAGE 3 FOR UPDATE*

AmyZed

Just wanted to say- A lot of you have asked me some further questions after being successful, I have gathered up all of these questions and I have submitted them to Nissan...

I hope to be able to everyone all of the information within a couple of weeks

Thanks for being so patient, and I appreciate you all had hardly no info! so many thanks for still enquiring to be involved and your interest and support :)

• Like 4

If anyone needs a hotel drop me a PM got a room booked at a travel lodge near by with a few other zeds. But didn't realise my mrs had booked a hotel too. Neither could be cancelled. So if anyone is looking at staying, you'll be doing me a favour taking it off my hands :)

It's Friday- Saturday one night. And will be a handful of other zeds there too :)

#teamtarmac

If anyone needs a hotel drop me a PM got a room booked at a travel lodge near by with a few other zeds. But didn't realise my mrs had booked a hotel too. Neither could be cancelled. So if anyone is looking at staying, you'll be doing me a favour taking it off my hands :)

It's Friday- Saturday one night. And will be a handful of other zeds there too :)

#teamtarmac

You have PM

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

remind me... do we have a date or place, or anything for this yet?

i need ot get the day booked off work.

Amy will have sent you the info if your car got accepted, although if she hasn't sent you the info but said you were accepted... id send her a PM :thumbs: