Nissan event day. July 2015. *SEE POST No.60 ON PAGE 3 FOR UPDATE*

AmyZed

Hey like i said I will let you know dates and location if you are chosen. I have been told NOT to put those details up on here.

If you are chosen they'll be plenty of time to organise etc - 5 months ish! It won't waste my time you entering so don't worry about that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, little update, from batch one- Nissan have given me the list back of the successful entries, I will PM you all this evening and let you know if you have been successful with the date and locations. More info will follow on in a couple of months about the actual day and what will be taking place

I have also sent a second batch off to them now so expect to hear back in a couple of weeks which cars they choose.

It is not too late to send in more entries!!! Keep sending there is still places :)

• Like 1

Update... from looking at my list, there are some that went at a later date and I have not heard back on, so there has been a few batches.

I have pm'd all of you on here this eve who are through, and not through- if you haven't heard back from me- you car was sent in a later batch so I am awaiting the final decision. I am still sending over cars over the next couple of weeks, then I imagine the stand will be full .

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, OK so a few spaces are left! If you haven't entered but this is of interest please pm me with a photo of your Zed!

Also, we need more 370z's and more Roadsters please... even if standard- but they need to be very clean

anyone? :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Do we know if it's open to the public, I.e. they can park outside and come and view? Or is it strictly just who ever turns up on the stand is allowed in?

I believe it is not a public event, just for those invited. Best to confirm with Amy though

• Like 1