Instant karma!

hensh65

Driving to work this morning, run straight into a massive traffic jam just outside my house which isn't normal. By the time I got on the motorway I was running late but the motorway was empty. Start pressing on and get up to this van driving 10mph under the speed limit in the fast lane with no one on the inside lane for miles.

Given I drive an Audi that means that lane is mine, so in typical Audi style I got close so he knew I was there. Still no movement, so I slowly pull up beside him to give him the WTF you doing in my lane look in your beat up old van. He was already leaning over to show me how long his middle finger is. Which is annoying on its own as he obviously knew I was there but just wanted to be a D!#k. So I plant the foot and pass him and the guy starts flashing his lights repeatedly at me.

So I decide I will just lower the window and give him the big number one myself as I disappeared. The karma kicked in when I tried to pull the window back up and heard loud grinding noises and no movement of the window. Yes the window motor packed in on a cold rainey day on the motorway in Scotland. I managed to get it back up but like the 350 the window drops slightly when you open it and fully closes when you close the door. Mines is stuck on the slightly open part.

Audi quoting £1100 for the repair :lol: saying you need to do both sides. Found tons of info on it as its a big problem with the A5 but its still going to cost me £300+

If I went back in time I would have probably done it again anyways :lol:

I am sure it would have made the van drivers day if he knew this!

• Like 3

I am sure it would have made the van drivers day if he knew this!

I do now ............

Made my day that has :p

:lol:

O well you took it like a man so all good - shame about the repair bill though :scare:

• Like 2

''He was already leaning over to show me how long his middle finger is. Which is annoying on its own as he obviously knew I was there but just wanted to be a D!#k''

Do not get me started! i know how you feel. if people are ignorant tards that are on the phone, picking their nose and doing their makeup at the same time, i can get over that.

When 'we' get abuse in the manner you just mentioned, it just makes me want to brake hard in front of them.:rage: the resulting damage to the car then becomes irrelevant, i will get pleasure in knowing i've just returned the favour in fcking up their day. :rant: :rant:

rant over!

:)

Edited by Pritchard
  • Like 1

I sat behind a guy in a Citroen C2 today who pulled into the DC outside lane to overtake a lorry, then pulled back in behind it as he couldnt complete the move in over 3/4 mile. I then watched with amusement* as he changed lanes no less than 4 times WHILE ACTUALLY ON 2 roundabouts. It seems the horn on my new car is quite loud. :thumbs:

* Actually apoplectic rage.

Edited by docwra
  • Like 2

You don't have to do both windows .you can get the mechanism separate from the motor the harsh noise is the cable and guide pulley failing use the original motor. It's easy to reset the auto function . put the window down hold the button for 30 seconds put the window up hold button for 30 seconds.

• Like 1

I sat behind a guy in a Citroen C2 today who pulled into the DC outside lane to overtake a lorry, then pulled back in behind it as he couldnt complete the move in over 3/4 mile. I then watched with amusement* as he changed lanes no less than 4 times WHILE ACTUALLY ON 2 roundabouts. It seems the horn on my new car is quite loud. :thumbs:

* Actually apoplectic rage.

Fantastic word docwra. :D

Haven't seen it used or heard it in ages. :lol::thumbs:

• Like 1

Posted · Hidden by neo, January 16, 2015 - spam
Hidden by neo, January 16, 2015 - spam

Equally true religion http://www.bizetiq.com/us-high-end-jeans-womens-true-religion-jeans/perdect-womens-straight-leg-jeans.html womens jeans along with diesel family genes are fully cotton cloth, Bootcut Jeans produced in Amarica and are certainly genuine. Select your choicest thigh hugger from the variety of sizes inside the huge range of Womens True Religion Jeans Gold Joey Rainbow - Body Rinse equally the denim wrinkles. Check on the web to learn more or maybe visit the display room Womens True Religion Jeans Bobby Super T - Drifter Medium.